POWERS/ SPELLS

Go won ( Crown prince)

Immense Power of Sun

- As a Crown prince his Father (King of Daeho) has a magical sword which can destroy Evil spirits, evil magical spells and witches.

"He who controls the sword for selfless purposes will be blessed with its special Powers, but he who tries to defy it's glorious purpose shall pay the price"

Hwa Young (Princess)

Unparallel power of Moon 🌕

- As a Princess of Raon she is Heir of Raon , a country who has special past magical connection to Moon.

By using the Magical spell, she can see someone's past or can break the biggest magic spell in the world.

"The stronger the magical spell will be, closer to the death the soccessor's life will be"

Her unawakened Power - She can also manipulate the stars.

Unknown heir of Mul

Curse of Eclipse power 🌑

Heir to the strongest Witch Couple the world has ever had, destined to achieve the evil deeds.

"A magical spell or curse or power whatever you want it to  can turn according to the will of the user, the biggest spell no one can break but the user only"

Some of the other characters will be later introduce in the story

..

All these powers and spells based on my imagination, it has no connection with the original Web series 'The Alchemy of the souls'