Chapter 4 - Who are you?

After 12 years

Hwa young age - 19years
Go won (Crown Prince)age - 20years

It was the day when both of them will see eachother again and will be married for the lifetime.

Hwa young - (crown princess of Raon and 'Future queen of Daeho')

(Imagine her with brown hair colour)

She has grown to be a beautiful lady
Brown colour long hair , mesmerizing eyes with sharp features.
She grew up in cold weather, so she has little bit freckles on her face which enhances her beauty
She also have fierce swords skills and combact experience.

---------------------------------------------------

Go won- (Crown prince of Daeho and 'Future king of Daeho')

He grown up to be the next king of Daeho.
Full of knowledge and wisdom.
He learned how to rule the kingdom from his father and learned how to take car eof people from his mother, who has lots of love for her people.

He has masculine body and sharp features, but also a carefree nature which has been witnessed by no one, he dislikes showing that side of him to anyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

King of Raon (Young woo) - My greetings to you King of Daeho.

King of Daeho (Go Sun)- My greetings to the king of Raon as well.

They both looked at eachother and smile with pride.

Go Sun- I think we can call each other by names after all we are now tied in relation because our children.

Young woo - Yes i am happy now my little princess we become the future Queen.

Queen of Raon ( Cheon Sa)- Yes your majesty now she will have alot of responsibility of the people, many will look after her every actions. She will have to be careful.
She said with a smile while looking at Young woo.