Chapter 10 Prove Yourself Worthy part 2

Warning unedited , some grammer mistake as English is not my first language and some fight sequence read at your own Risk

Author's POV -

Hwa young was standing in the middle gaining everyone's attention.

Master lee - I have given a challenging task to the Crown Princess today, i have asked help from the Jin young Family's Leader Jin ho gyeong. Now everyone present here will witness the strength and power of The Crown Princess.

Everyone clapped in a suspicious manner, still doubting her abilities.

Hwa Young stood in the middle her hands were moving perfectly side by side it was like a slow dancing she was performing making everyone confused with her behaviour then suddenly two male and two female soul shifter who runs wild attack her from every direction from where she could escape

Everyone holds their breaths even King and Queen was astonished to them inside here.
Go won was clutching his sword ready to protect her but
Master lee stopped him blocking his path-

Atleast look at what Crown Princess is doing. Please wait and watch for the time being Your Highness.

When Go won looked at her again, she was standing still and some white colour energy released in the air and then she step back two times while opening her hair in swift motion.
He tried to look more closely and then he was Hwa young's eye colour changer from brown to Hint of white and black while a slow smrik dancing on her face which shows no fear at all.

Hwa young' s POV

I know what i am doing and i am damn sure this challenge will not be easy one and the beat part is that i love tough challenges.

When i saw four soul she shifters who runs wild come closer to attack me.

Huh the audacity to think they can harm me.

I internally chuckled and smrik while chanting my power spells inside my head then i formed my magical sword which was totally white in colour and shines so bright like a Moon.

First i slashed the first male who was closer than the others, he turned into ashes then i sliced two male and female in one strike creating a semi circle like strike and at the end one was left oh no i don't want to end this sooner
Why not play a cat and mouse play.

I gave him a slight sinister smile while taking a long walk away from him, he understood what I was doing and tried to follow me. When he was close enough to touch me thinking he won this game then i turned the tables and grabbed him by his throat.

Hwa young - That's right stay there, just like how i wanted you tied between my clutches and begging for a fast death.
I whispered only he can hear and trying to free himself from me by mking animalistic noises.

But i wasn't satisfied yet now, so i removed my hands and gave him a strong kick on his sides , he flew from there and woth a loud thud he dropped in one of the assembly members feet.

I heard everyone's noise , some were shouting some were surprised by my strength. I look towards the love of my life he had a surprised look on his face seeing me like this.

' HIDEOUS '
THAT'S what my mind heard
old noises never go away from my mind.

But i choose to finish the challenge so I slowly walked towards him , he had a horrified look on his face and trying to back away from me and in swift motion he flew in the sky to runaway.
Now the fun begins - I trace my fingers in my sword before casting a powerful spell on it , pointing it towards him. My spell can't be seen with naked eyes, It needs someone who has achieved great position in sorcery (Magician who can strong and terrifying spells) and who can see energy thoroughly from their eyes . Everyone was shocked to see him freezing in the air then falling on the ground broken like a glass piece.