Chapter 8- Tit for tat

Hwa young 's POV

Next day

I am in a grumpy mood today.

I can't forgive her for giving me wrong advices.

I was frustrated because first my worng image is portrayed infront of Crown Prince
And second - I couldn't eat anything properly, my appetite was gone after his hateful words.

I wish i don't encounter him today, i am not in any mood to listen to his words.

Ms.Shin weol Raon's Palace court lady (Nanny)
- So Hwa young-ah dear how was last night, did something happen?

She addressed me as her daughter and i also like her company basically i have grown and learned a lot under her guidance.

Me - What now, I don't want to talk to you go.
I was angry with her.

Ms.shin (Nanny)- What now ?

Me - He didn't even showed me any lovely affection instead when i followed your first rule to grab his attention he shoved me and said he hates me.
I was on the verge of crying.

She comes closer to me and hugged me - It's okay we can try another time my dear don't worry.

I hugged her tightly - I don't know if he want to see my face or not.

Ms.shin- You are so beautiful and intelligent and also amazing swordsman skills you have.
Once His highness will know everything about you he will fall in love with you dear.

I broke the hug but didn't let her go- Really it can be possible?
I said in a low voice.

Ms shin- Of course he will , now stop crying and look at yourself with red eyes you look like you didn't sleep yesterday, tell me did you had any nightmare again?

I looked at her - No i didn't because i didn't sleep last night.

She looked at me with concern for me in her eyes- I know you can't sleep or eat alone, i should have been there for you , please forgive me dear.

Me - Please don't apologise for it , it's not your fault. I have to sleep alone from now on, i think it's time for me to turn it into a habit after marriage.

She looked at me - I know if i can be here it would be less stressful for you, tell me you want me to talk about it to His majesty (Father) i know he will have a talk with King of Daeho. I can stay here with you.

Me - I can fight my battle alone please don't do that nanny.

She still insisted - I can ask for his highness views on this.

I stopped her and pulled away from her embrace- It won't be needed you can go, i have to prepare something for everyone.

I was going to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone.

She stopped me - Okay as you say but listen i have new ideas with which you can turn Crown Prince hate into love.
She beamed at me.

I stopped her following me and said-
I said not now, love huh first i will make him understand that he messed with the wrong person.

With that i went towards Kitchen leaving her behind.

Someone wasn't happy with her
attitude.

___________________________________

I hope everyone will like breakfast.

I told the palace Court lady to invite everyone for the breakfast
My father and mother, My father in law and mother in law was here, we are just waiting for the Crown Prince.