Chapter 9- Wildest dreams

Listen to Ride it by jay sean  while reading this chapter

Hwa young's POV

I am always on high alert to counter any kind of attack, the skills i have mastered Thanks to my Father, but with him he easily breaks and enters my protective wall i have built around myself, he is really unbelievable.

My whole life i have to protect myself because sudden attacks took place in order to kill me to end the chances of success prophecy and also me being born as a Girl in my bloodline. I was the only girl born after Three generations, this is why the number of enemies increased to make me fall on my knees, but it can't be possible until I let it happen.

My father always used to say -

You being the Crown Princess after Generations makes us powerful but also an invitation to grave danger, i can't always be there to protect you so Be Your own Shield.

And i was successfully doing that until the Crown Prince entered my life.

His Highness is too close to my comfort, i shouldn't have provoked him, but it's also his fault for behaving with me like that.

I think i was also wrong in some senses because he clearly told me to give this relationship a little time but i was impatient to move our relationship to the next level.

Thud*

I turned around and saw -

- Your Highness what are you doing?
I said.
Out of nowhere he came here but what surprised me more is how soundlessly he was behind me entered the library without my knowledge.

I was  startled by him and threw the book somewhere oh i hope i have completed that part the leads were enemies to lovers, and the Male lead was just  about to confess his feelings when they were hot and bothered in the heated argument and damn the pinning on the wall with her  hands twisted behind her back by him and also crushing his body weight on her but

             before he found me i was just about to read the spicy chapter.

It's damn irritating when you are so engrossed in the book and someone disturbs you.

He was just looking at me not saying any words.

Y---you when did you come here and how???
Did he find out i was reading it oh no i was panicking.

Crown Prince - It's Your Highness for you my Princess and what are you reading here while hiding.

Planning how to overtake Your power and Become the The Queen of this country yes probably this answer can save me or maybe learning how to please you no that will create more complications.
I was looking here and there but didn't know when the distance between us decreased.

I calmed myself and asked  - What are you doing  Your Highness someone will come.

Crown Prince - So what let them see , it's between husband and wife.

Then silence took over , we  were lost in each other's eyes. The ocean of thoughts ,innocence and playfulness i see in his eyes but with a hint of uneasiness too.

Crown Prince - I want to go to The Mountains for hunting and you should come with me.

I looked at him and couldn't understand the hints and ignored me just like i am doing  - I can't, I don't know how to horse riding .