Chapter -7 (Unrequited affection)

Go Won POV -

Some of Male servants Getting me ready for My Marriage Ceremony

- You look very Handsome Your Highness

Eunuch Oh- No Your Highness Looks like a King

My Heart doesn't have too much feelings right now

To me it's just feels like Normal day
But after my small fight with Unknown Girl my mind is curious to know who she was, from where she came from and where she vanished??

It feels like Cheating to think about some other girl while i am Getting married today to Tha Crown Princess.

Eunuch Oh - What happened Your Highness?

Me - Nothing i was just wondering when you will done.
I said looking up to the celling.

Eunuch oh - Your Highness you are ready and everyone left to some other works.

My eyes widened looked around and yes he was right everyone else left only him and i was here.

- The King and Queen has Arrived.

Queen (My Mother)
-My son you look so handsome today.
she said while cupping my cheeks.

King( My Father) also patted my shoulders.
-My son today you make me So proud of you, now i can relax and take a break from my work.

Mother- No Your highness you shouldn't put so much pressure on my wonnie just like that, he is getting married today, let him enjoy his time with My daughter -in law first. Till then wait for the right time to give him 'The Throne'
She said sulking and glaring at him.

Father put his left hand around my mother's shoulder- Look who is talking  Go Won, your mother has already taken the side of your wife leaving you behind.
He started teasing my mother.

Mother shook his hand off her shoulder and looked up at me
- No wonie it's not like that Eomma loves you a lot but i will spoil my Daughter -in -law so much. I always wanted a daughter for us and now it's happening finally, i am so excited to think about your wife, soon she will be part of our family.

They both started bickering with each other and this is why i love my parents alot, both of them always shows different sides of how a perfect marriage exists in this world.
I wonder if i ever experienced this kind of love in my life.

When i heard 'Your wife' I didn't know what to feel about this, everything was happening so fast and so suddenly i just couldn't understand everything right now.

One thing is also bothering me about this marriage our people aren't so welcoming of The Crown Princess because she is from Another country and also where she is from their powers are new to us and unknown too.

Father - Son what are thinking so deeply?

I looked at him- I am sorry i was thinking about something.

Mother- He must be thinking about my Daughter in law right wonie-ah, i mean she is so beautiful and kind so it's obvious.

Me - Father mother it's just everything is happening so fast i am still confused and frustrated about my feelings. I just feel restless.

My father put his right hand on my shoulder.
Father - I can understand this marriage was fixed without your consent, you don't know anything about your wife because she is  from another country and from now you can't be carefree. You-