Chapter -10 Prove Yourself Worthy part 1

Hwa young's POV-

After the encounter with the Crown Prince in the library, i was  called by the Queen (Mom).

I am now standing in front of the Queen's chamber -

-Your Royal Highness Crown Princess has come to meet you.

-Send her in.
Queen said from inside.

The door opened and i saw Queen was sitting talking to someone whose back was facing me.

I bowed showing her respect
- Your Highness you called me.

Mom- Please call me Mom and yes i have called for you , this is Master Lee come greet him.

I bowed to him and then looked at him , master but he doesn't look old enough to be called Master.

I frowned my eyebrows while thinking.

Master lee- I know you must be thinking why Your Highness called me Master lee, too young to be called that, right.
He said with a slight smile.

I was embarrassed and looked down.

Mom- It's alright Hwa young-ah  so many think like that but take a seat beside me come here.
She gestured for me to sit beside her with a bright smile.

Master lee- Crown Princess you know this marriage happened to prevent the danger was lurking in both of the Kingdom's Future and also your and Crown Prince Destiny tied together even before your birth. We can say your marriage is written by the                                            

                      "Stars"

'Stars' huh i scoffed internally

I nodded with respect.

Mom touched my hands and said- And now it's the time to read the Prophecy again to know if the danger has gone or not.

I was still in deep thinking and asked- I thought when we married the Danger must have ended.

Master lee looked at Mom and then at me - If it was that easy we would have got you both  married when you engaged but it's not that easy.

I looked at mom- Meaning mom?

She smiled at me and patted my head- You will know soon but for now, you have to get ready to give a  visit to  the  "Unanimous assembly".