Chapter -8 Vanvaas

A beautiful morning in the forest with birds chirping and first sun rays falling on Karna.
He woke up and got up to see Draupadi missing. He started panicking. Losing her was the last thing he wanted in his life. Draupadi didn't knew the forest properly. He rushed towards the river bank hoping she would be there.
And there she was sitting on a stone near the river's bank staring in the space.
Karna quietly came up to her and put his hands on her eyes.
Draupadi startled, shouted "Aaahhh..."
"Draupadi it's me Karna." Karna said.
"I thought I was done for." Draupadi said as she took a sigh of relief and turned towards him.
Suddenly they heard footsteps. Someone was approaching them and they knew it must be one of the sages living nearby.
Karna quickly hid behind some bushes.
"What happened princess?" The sage asked, "I heard you scream."
"Umm... Actually I just saw a frog nearby so i got scared." Draupadi replied keeping her face straight.
"Foolish princess. If you are living in the forest learn to respect the creatures. Startling the jungle with your voice. " The sage said as he went.
Draupadi took a sigh of relief .
Karna emerged from his hiding place. "Well that was quite a courageous work. Telling a lie to a sage." Karna said.
"It wasn't really a lie. You are a frog. A huge fearless frog who stole my heart away." Draupadi said.
"Really." Karna said as he kept his one hand on Draupadi's cheek and used the other to tuck a stray hair behind her ear. "Then you are my angry lioness.  Only mine. "
"And you are also only mine. Don't you dare  look at any other lioness." Draupadi said angrily.
The distance between them was very little. But Draupadi pushed Karna and ran away.

Draupadi was making food on the chulha Karna made earlier. And Karna was wiping his arrows sitting in front of her.
Draupadi saw him staring her.
"What are you doing Arya?" She asked.
"Admiring you." Karn said unconsciously.
"What?" Draupadi said.
"What, can't I admire my beautiful wife?" Karna asked.
Suddenly, his finger got cut from the arrow. He started bleeding.
"Arya!" Draupadi said as she rushed towards him and wiped his finger with her Aanchal. "Arya where was your attention? How careless you are!" She tore the piece of saree and wrapped it around his finger.
"I was paying my attention to you." Karna said still staring at her.
Draupadi blushed but got angry the next moment. "You needn't hurt yourself because of me." She said.
"Ok my lioness." Karna said smiling on her cuteness.

_______________________________

In Hastinapur:

"You know, Anga is now a part of Hastinapur. Angraj and Angrani went to exile." whispered one daasi
"Yes, I also came to know about this. Angraj feels he is important for his mother's death. Can't blame him I suppose." Said the second daasi.
"Is whatever you all are saying true?" Said a worried voice.
It was of Mata Kunti.
"Rajmata we heard it from Maharani Gandhari." And they went away.
Kunti went to her chamber and locked herself.
"I did wrong with Karna. I never showed him my love everytime we met. Will he never know the truth? No he have to. He is also a Pandav. He should also enjoy all the privilege enjoyed by his brothers and not go to exile. I must tell him the truth now. After Radha and Adhirath died, he should know who is his real mother. But I never had enough courage to convey him. But what if he doesn't accept me even after knowing the truth. What would I do then? " Kunti whispered to herself and cried.

Precap: "Karn please come back."

Kunti is going to tell the truth.  Will Karn accept it or a new turn is going to come?

Janane ke liye dekhte rahiye Taarak Mehta ka ooltah chashma.
Oops, sorry! The eternal love.

I apologise for any grammatical mistakes or spelling errors.

Love ❣️