Chapter - 21 Heart break

"Krishnaa, please go and keep this in the temple. " One Dasi said to be Draupadi.

Draupadi nodded and picked up the plate of flowers and proceeded towards the in built temple in the castle.

After she kept the flowers plate near the idol of lord Mahadev, she started to move towards the play area where her sons were playing.

Suddenly, she felt a tight grip of sturdy hands on her left wrist.

She closed her eyes in fear as she recognized the touch.

And without warning, she was pushed against a wall in an empty open chamber and her arms were pinned to the sides. During this all, her veil also got removed from her face.

She opened her eyes and saw the most beautiful brown pair of orbs of her so called husband, which are always filled with love but are now reflecting the anger inside him.

Karna's entire body was pushed into her as his hot breath fanned on her neck and he stared intently in her black eyes.

"Who was he?" Karna asked in anger, his voice turning more deep than ever, scaring Draupadi.

"What? " Draupadi asked as her breath hitched. She shivered under Karna.

"Do I have to repeat?" Karna said as he moved more towards Draupadi's face. Now if any of them moved even a little, their lips could collide.

Draupadi tried to move her face away from him and tried to recollect who she met.

She remembered meeting Anant.

"That was just a royal guard-Anant." Draupadi trembled as she spoke those words.

Draupadi had surely fantasized Karna pinning her to the wall. When they were married, Karna was always gentle with her. Never ever he had done something like this. But she had never thought that her fantasy will be completed like this.

"Why were you talking with him?" Karna said as he pinned his hands over her arms and digged his fingers in her creamy flesh.

"He is just a friend. He is trustworthy and friendly. " Draupadi tried explaining.

"I didn't see you both talking only like friends. " Karna said as his voice increased with each statement.

"Arya... " Draupadi was confused. Why was he having problem if she was friends with Anant. They were friends, just friends.

"Who is he to you, Draupadi?" Karna asked as the anger swallowed him completely.

"Stop it, you are hurting me. " Draupadi cried as tears spilled out from her eyes and she came out of Karna's grasp and caressed the points where his fingers had left an imprint.

Karna suddenly had a shift in his demeanor. It was as if he had went in a trance and had came out.

He saw the moist eyes of Draupadi which he had promised will never be filled with tears.

"I am sorry, Draupadi." Karna said as he pulled down from Draupadi and looked at  silky skin of her arm which now carried a red mark.

"What sorry? Anant is just a friend. " Draupadi said fiercely, her eyes reflecting the same anger which Karna had a few moments ago.

"Yeh aapka achha hai. Jab chahe mujhe apni zindagi me bula kar, mujh par haq jata liya. Aur jab chahe mujhe kude ki tarah zindagi se nikal diya. ( Whenever you want you claim right on me and whenever you want you just take me out of your life like a trash)." Draupadi said as tears spilled from her eyes.

"You know what, I had thought I won't hate you. You might have some problems or you might have been trapped, that's why you told me to leave. But now you have given me a reason hate you. "