Chapter 20 A glimpse

In nakul and Nayantara's chamber

Nayantara entered the room and looked for Nakul.

Strange. He is not on bed. He usually sleeps now.

Suddenly she saw him in the balcony. Staring at the moon.

Nayantara went to him from behind and tapped on his left shoulder and as he turned, she quickly went towards his right shoulder and tried to kiss on his right cheek but failed miserably due to her height.

She frowned a little and Nakul diverted his attention towards her.

"Ohh, so it's you. " Nakul said smiling lightly.

"Why? Where you expecting someone else?" Nayantara said while keeping her hands on her waist and making a cute angry face and sending him a glare.

"No, not at all. " Nakul said, scared a little bit. Last time he had made her angry like this, he had to spend his night outside the chamber. And the next day, he faced Sahdev's heavy teasing.

"So what are you doing here? Admiring the moon? " Nayantara asked softly encircling her arms around Nakul's neck from the side and resting her head on his upper arm.

"Yes. I was admiring the moon. But now. " Nakul said as he brought her in front of him and then said, "I will admire my moon. "

Nakul kept his one hand on her left cheek and used his other hand to tuck the loose strands fallen on Nayantara's right cheek.

Nayantara chuckled on his action.

"Hmm. So my dear darling Nayantara, finally we are having some quality time with each other. " Nakul said as he encircled his arms around her waist.

"Yes, There is always some or the other work to do. And Nayan and Tara take much of my time. " Nayantara said.

"Hmm. That's true. Everyone says that Prince Nayan and princess Tara are so sweet and quiet. But with us, they show their true demonic nature. " Nakul said.

Nayantara chuckled. "Shut up. " she said. "They are still our kids only. But they are not to blame too. They got their naughty nature from you only. "

"Achha ji. Means if they are bad, then they have my traits. And if they are good then they have your traits. Waah." Nakul said.

"I am saying right only. " Nayantara frowned.

"Yes, yes. Woh toh Nayantara ke nayan aur tara hai. (They are 'Nayantara's' Nayan and Tara. ) And what about me? " Nakul said and faked a sad face.

"Aww. My poor baby. But Mai toh tumhari hu na (I am yours only). " Nayantara said and ruffled his hair.

"Yes, that's also correct. So it should be Nakul ki Nayantara ke Nayan aur Tara. (Nakul's Nayantara's Nayan and Tara) " Nakul said.

"Yes, now it's right." Nayantara smiled and said.

"And now, some quality time with my dear lady. " Nakul said.

He slowly took her hands in his and brought her near to the single seater chair in the balcony.

He settled on the chair properly and rested his head on the back and closed his eyes smiling slightly.

Nayantara stood there wondering where to sit and was going to bring a chair from inside when Nakul pulled her to his lap.

"And where do you think you are going, my love?" Nakul asked.

"I.. I was going to bring another chair." Nayantara stammered and replied.

"But your place is always here only. " Nakul whispered in her ears making Nayantara suck her breath as she blushed.