Chapter 3

Xena and Nate has taken the young vampire back to the coven to question him more.
Petting spooky while listening to music to
help me relax. Looked at the time it was 8:00 am in the morning the sun warm my feet as i dance around in front of the window holding spooky against my chest.
Humming the words as this moment is so peaceful just letting me feel peace before the storm coming to my door.

There is knocking on the door which let me know Charlie is here, opened the door Charlie stood on the porch wearing a red flannel shirt dark denim pants that fit him with timberlands on his feet.
He had a shy look on his face holding a dozen of rose's in his hand.
"This is for you." handing me the roses I smiled smelling the fresh roses "Thank you Charlie now just give me a second to put them in a vase." Charlie nodded I step aside to let him inside.
Swaying my hips I could feel his stare on my ass, placed the roses into the vase that I like put some water in it so they can live. Grab my purse once the vase was placed into the center of the diner room table that let the light shine on them creating a good vibe in the dining room.

"Alright Charlie I'm ready." walking back to him, he just stood there looking at spooky
And spooky stare at him with judgement in his eyes. Mia smirk "Are you alright Charlie?" Charlie shake his head getting out of the eye contact with spooky "Um yeah...yeah. you ready?" I nod grabbing my keys and giving spooky a head rub he made a deep purr at the contact from me.
Outside of my driveway parked right by my car is a beautiful black 1980 Ford truck.
Walking to the passenger side Charlie opened the door for me I said thank you, he nodded with a blush on his neck.
On the road with music playing in the background it was awkward silence in the car, knew Charlie wanted to start a conversation but don't know how.
"How did you get this beautiful truck" Charlie was startled at me suddenly speaking cleared his throat "well this was my dad truck which he passed down to me when I turn sixteen haven't let this truck go since." His hands rub the steering wheel having fond memories of this truck.

I smiled seeing that his close to his parents
see we were getting out of town "Where we going?" Clutch my imaginary pearls like a woman in a horror movie "You're not trying to kill me and dump my body in the next town?" Charlie raised an eyebrow at me confused but amused "Why would you thin-.... Nevermind we going to the festival they have going on in this town."

We parked I was about to open the door
"Don't you touch that door." He said giving me a look, moved my hand away from the door he got out of the truck then headed to my side.

Helping me out of the truck he closed the door and we started walking "You don't ever open this door when you around me, my parents taught me that a gentleman should always open a door for a lady." Proud of his parents teaching him how to be a gentleman.

A big smile on my lips wrap my arm with his arm "Then i know your mama and dad most be proud of what the man you became." He chuckled and looked down at me "Thank you my lady."

Me and Charlie was exploring around
We talked more about things getting to know about each other, made him stop seeing a dart game.
Excited grab his hand and drag him to the stand, he laughs I was about to pay but Charlie stopped me and paid for it instead having me stare at him "You know I can pay right?" He leans down to whisper in my ear "I know but when you are with me you don't have to pay." He said hearing husk in his voice, breath in and out praying to God to give me strength the game started me and him against each other. We both won I chose a stuff sloth for him and he chose a stuff panda for me; We went to one of the food stands because we are hungry.
Grab some cheese fries and he grab pizza
Taking a seat we begin to talk more.

"So why did you became a police officer?"
Eating one of my fries he looked down for a second before answering "I guess i wanted to help people after seeing people get the injustice they didn't deserve." He Bite linto his pizza not wanting to talk more about it he decided to change the subject "Anyways why did you wanted to become a fashion designer and owner?"
He said giving me his attention to me "Well I was into singing but I realized that the industry just wanted to use people for money and fame. So instead I went into my other passion which is fashion." my face lit up as i speak more about fashion
"I already know how to sew from my grandma and mama plus the fashion industry don't really look more into different body types or color but at the same one over and over again, wanted to be different and sexy with my clothes."

He nodded "I think that is brilliant for you to do what you want and make it your own." I smiled never had a men listen or give me their attention. Throwing away our trash decided we go to one stop before we go home "Come on let's take some pictures." Excited to do this with him "Oh I don't know about that." Push him into the photo booth we decided to do funny faces first then flirty then serious when he at least expected I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

In the truck I continued to laugh softly at our faces he smiled hearing my laugh sometimes staring at me with fondness.
We walked up to my porch i turn to him
"Thank you for this day." Pecking his lips
Before getting inside leaving him stunned he neck went red from the sudden peck on his fingers touch his lips where she kissed him, Charlie walk back to his truck with a sudden pep in his step.

Next day I went to Nate house where the vampire is at. Opened the door "Nate where you at?" walked further into the house "In the office." Step into the office see Xena with a annoyed look upon her face, Nate face was just blank while the vampire had a scared look "What did I miss?" Placed my purse down on the desk.

Xena sigh "this vampire right here name is Benjamin and he got turned from a vamp in Chicago."

"Okay but what the hell has to do with him standing near my house like a peeping Tom?" I ask cross my arms Nate rubs his forehead stressed out "Apparently when he got turn he got told to kill you so that's why he was standing near your house with dark energy."

"So who is his creator?" Nate stared at me intense.

"Lucas." My body froze as he say that name
The name that cause me pain, that name that made me cry over them
Lucas my ex the abuser.

I shook out of my thoughts my face harden
Control my emotions "So what are we going to do with Benjamin?" Benjamin relies his fate was going to be decided "Please I'm sorry i will do anything please!" He said tears in his eyes. Nate sigh "well since he was just being controlled and ordered we can use him in our coven" i nodded since this kid looks like his 19 i can't believe Lucas went after a kid.
Xena nodded as well Benjamin looked relief. Nate Lean forward "but that does not mean your off the hook. I will watch over you as you work off your sentence in this coven and If you dare to harm my coven i promise you the things I will do will make lucas look like a lamb compared to me." he nodded terrified from his words "Good."

To be continued hope you guys like the chapter tell me what you think about Lucas and Benjamin.
See you guys later 💕✌️