Chapter 5

I love see her shake and shiver as i eat her out. Loving hearing her moans and go crazy with her fingers gripping my hair.

"Charlie~."

She moaned out climaxing to her third orgasm with her chest rising up and down.
I just wanted to stay done there and pleasure her but that look in her eyes said she wants more.

She pulled him up and kiss his lips tasting herself on his tongue. He groan loving how she rotate her hips "Put it in charlie." She said pulled away from the kiss breathless. charlie got up and grab a condom he rip it open and place it on his length while staring in her eyes.
Leaning over her lips almost touching, he tease her rubbing his tip against her bud making her moan. "Charlie if you don't.."
He slid in slowly cutting her off sentence letting her feel every each of him.

I feel his hips touch my thighs he waited for me to give him the go praise me in my ear.
"Such a good girl letting me enter you and hearing your beautiful moans." He groan in my ear. "You can move now." I said breathless he move slowly and powerful hitting the spot in me.

Moans and groaning grow louder as he move my leg up on his shoulder lean more towards me to get deeper in me. Gasping as he went faster and harder grip his neck my other hand dig into his chest.

"Fuck...such a beautiful woman, taste so good and feel...so good." He groan loving the look on her face, kissing her hard.

Biting gently on her bottom lip, he stop and got off of me and move me to all fours.
I gasp as he enter me again grabbing my hips pulling me back to him. He started moving faster grip the blanket as i throw it back. He groan gripping my hips "Yes that's it...fuck!" He pulled her hair pulled her head back as he keep hitting her spot.

I met his thrust gasping for air as the pleasure took over my body. Could only say his name as he say mine.

He pull me up all the way my back meet his chest can feel him hit my g-spot more faster and directly my legs start to shake again. He whisper dirty things in my ear and praises.

"Look at you shaking mia. does it feel that good?" Kissing my throat leaving hickeys on my neck and shoulder.

I couldn't speak only moan "Ah...p-please... C-Charlie."
He didn't let up wanting to pleasure me more and more. "Come on tell me does it feel good?" Shutting my eyes and opening them again "Yes...fuck...it f-feels good."

I am going to cum feel my stomach tighten in a knot, he can feel me clench down on him turning my head to the side staring in my eyes. "Look in my eyes while you cum." He said husky dripping in his voice.

Looked in his eyes trying to not close them. He goes faster wanting to see her cum. Her legs shake really bad as she cum hard moaning loud still staring in his eyes.
He came right after groaning filling up the condom.

We lay down together catching our breaths few minutes he got up and went to the bathroom. This dude sure knows how to fuck and knows how to treat a woman I  thought in my head. Feel some coldness brush against me stare up at him seeing him have a wash cloth in his hand his gentle gaze towards me.

"Can i wipe you down?" He ask warmly.

His ex wife sure did lost a good one. Mia  opened her legs and nodded charlie smile gently wipe her down after his done he helped me up to go to the bathroom.

She use the bathroom and got back to bed with Charlie arm wrap around her.
"Goodnight Mia."

"Goodnight Charlie."

To be continued
Thank you guys for 1.08k reads and 26 votes thank you so much. See you later hope you like the chapter peace out.

 See you later hope you like the chapter peace out