Chapter 4

These past couple days have been quiet and peaceful Since I learned that Lucas is watching me. Working more on my clothing line and build a relationship with Charlie has made my plate full but still keeping my ears open on Lucas whereabouts. Also Benjamin looks like his getting the hang of helping out our coven and it looks like his getting pretty close to Nate too which to mine and Xena amusement gets Nate annoyed.

Snap out of my thoughts when fin knocks on the door and I place down my pen for a second.

Clear my throat "Come in." Fin walks in with a jumpsuit with pink paint splattered around it don't be fooled by that innocent look He is a little crazy boy. He smiled "Here is the folder you need boss." I nodded not looking up at him still flipping thru some offers and sales.

Feeling his stare on me sigh already knowing I'm going to regret this leaning back into my chair "What do you want fin?"
He swings back and forth like an innocent child again don't be fooled by that act "oh nothing." he had that twinkle in his eyes let me know that he is on that bullshit today "Don't start that BS. What is it?" Stare him down, he finally explod with curiousity "What happened with you and the sheriff?" He said demanding a answer from me.

I smiled real big remember how the date went and how I gave him a little kiss at the end of my date.

Fin caught the expression on my face "Ohh! Spill." Rolled my eyes "Fin we're at work." I said teasing him. He rolls his eyes back at me "Please you are not a saint spill" sass me i sigh "Fine." He sat down like a child eager to listen to the story "So he took me out to a festival and we had fun riding rids and taking pictures winning stuff toys for each other." Fin grin i stopped
"What?" He shrugged not giving me an answer but still smiling towards me rolling my eyes again and giving him a middle finger before getting back to work.
~~~~~After work~~~~
"Charlie how the fuck did you burn the water."
Still staring at the scene with sauce on the counter top Charlie guilty face with utensils on the floor and a smokey pot that airing the room with a burning smell.
This is why we are doing it in Charlie because he was not going to fuck up my kitchen I think not.
"Okay you clean up this and i get started on making the dinner." He looked at me happiness to be away from the stove
"Alright than...." I cut him off "but that still mean you have to help me with the dinner." I said not leaving him no option he nodded with a smile just happy to be away from the stove.

Cooking the steak as Charlie chop the salad
"Why did you move to forks?" placed down the second steak in the pan deep in my thoughts before answering him "because i wanted to have a new fresh start without the toxic people around me." Especially Lucas Not going into full details looked over my shoulder "Why did you decide to stay in forks?" I ask Turning down the fire to let the steaks simmer "after I graduate from college i wanted to help many people for the injustice they have in the system after what i saw what they did to my friend in forks plus I know this town like and wanted to stay close to my Roots." He said continue to chop the salad understanding where his coming about the system, turn off the stove ask Charlie to get the plates.

I pray before eating taking the first bite in the steak had to pat myself on my back for the seasons and spice coming together in the food. Hear groaning made me look up and smile "You like sheriff?" Charlie smile bashful "It has been a long time since i have had a homemade meal."

"Aww then i guess we have to fix that." I said, suggested something to do in the near future together.

After dinner Charlie was doing something in the living room while i put away some leftovers for him to eat for tomorrow because the men burn water...water!

"Charlie are you almost done in there?"

"Almost done. No peeking missy."

huff wondering what that man is up to
Soft music started to play around the room
I smile knowing where this is going.
Turn my head he came back in to the kitchen walk up to me with his hand out. "May i have this dance?" He said husky drip in his voice gaze into my eyes "Yes you may." Place my hand in his he pulled me in his arms and started sway with me to the music.

Staring at his face "You know no one has done this before with me."

Charlie is surprised wondering how they didn't treat this beautiful woman right?
He decided to voice out his opinion.

"Then they were fools to not treat you like a queen you are and should be treated with care."

Mia sees the anger on his face at those men not knowing the full past of her but still gets angry on her behalf. She kisses his lips passionately; He stop thinking for a moment feeling her soft lips on his, as i was about pull away he cup my face gently and pulled me in for a another kiss.

My hands wrap around his neck and my fingers run through his hair moan into the kiss his hands on my waist.

He groans feel my lips on his neck leaving a few hickeys along the way He guided me into another kiss his tongue swirl around mine tap my leg single me to jump and jump i did. Charlie grip my legs tight securing me in his hold, the heat in my body started going down low making me clench down on nothing "Mmm.. Charlie fuck." Grinding down on him feeling him get hard he moans moving towards the stairs.

The way we are going at it i don't think we'll make it to the bed.
"Fuck...ah Mia." Run my nails down his back he spank my ass yelp came out of my lips that got shallow into the kiss trying to concentrate on going up the stairs.

Made it to the bedroom with a trail of my shirt and bra near the door.He looks at my breasts my peaks harden from the arousal and the cold air "God your so beautiful." He whisper voice getting more raspy in need to taste my body. He kissed my chest laying me down the bed not letting me go taking a nipple in his mouth and swirl it around his tongue moan at the taste of me.

"Ahh..Charlie." he moves away from me pulling his shirt over his head not wanting clothes to be between us.

To be continued
Hope you guys like this chapter
Thank you for 220 reads
See you guys later bye ✌️❤️