Chapter 7

Open the door for him, he walked in and said thank you. Walk in behind him and close the door "Thank you again for giving me my wallet again charlie." I said sweetly seeing he looked down for a second smile slightly "No problem. What do you want to talk about?" Charlie eyes trace all over me, I sit back down in my chair "I want to talk about us and what happened last night, was this just for last night or something more." I ask nervous a little bit but still kept that confidence.

Charlie chuckled walk around my desk kneel down in front me his hands trail up my legs staring deeply in my eyes showing emotion in them that a man has never shown to me.

"After last night and the time we spent talking with each other. I'm not letting you go if you allow me to be your boyfriend?" He said his hands stop near my thighs waiting for my permission.

Breath slowly thinking for a minute "I have many secrets and dark past charlie." Warning him my secrets with me being a witch and in a coven also my abusive ex boyfriend Lucas with my whole family disappear on me and chose Lucas over me which lead them to their downfall.

Charlie did not move a inch his face serious "Then I will wait for you to tell me about it little steps at a time." He said caressing my thighs.

"But..."

"I am a divorce man and a father of one daughter. I live alone, can't cook for shit and like you very much."

I laugh a little at the cooking part, his face ease up as he hear my laugh leans up closer to my face "Mia Jackson I like you. Please allow me to be in your life." He said stare in my eyes not looking away letting me know that he is serious.

"Alright charlie I will but if things get to deep for you, you can't run away." I said place my hand on his cheek caressing softly. Charlie chuckled lean into my touch "I wouldn't dare love." Truly meant that. He rubs my thighs in circles, his eyes never left mine "May i taste you again?" He asked husky arousal drip heavily in his voice, still remembers the taste of me in his mouth. 

"Charlie don't you have to get back to work?" Look I would like for him to eat me out again but I can't let my freak side always out instead be a calm and collected woman.

"It's a slow day anyways and I already did all my paperwork." Charlie said continue to rub my thighs.

"Are you sure?" I ask again charlie nodded well that was the green light and I won't ask the question again. Pull his face close to me kissing him passionately my tongue explore his as he tug down my pants. Lift up my hips to help him take off my pants.

His eyes open, sit back on his knees still stare in my eyes before looking down and groan quite to himself seeing the lace panties wet with my arousal, press his thumb against my panties on top of my clit.

Slowly go up and down he licks his lips. The hunger is deep in his eyes as my breath hitch sensation runs up my body.

He didn't want to tease me not wanting to waste time. he slid off my panties, he moan seeing me leaking down my slit his eye color got darker that is when I knew I was about to get fucked up.
—————
"Charlie!" Moans leave my lips grip his hair tight. Shiver runs up and down my spine him guiding my hips closer to his mouth charlie continues to work his mouth on my heat, his tongue flicking expertly over my sensitive nub. He can feel her body tensing up under him, but he doesn't stop. Instead, he pulls away slightly and blows a cool breath over my wet heat, making me shiver. He leans back down and runs his tongue over her folds, delving into me.

"Come on, baby." He whispers, his voice low and husky.

My thighs tremble my other hand grip the desk tilt my head back letting out moans and whine as I feel myself reaching close to the edge.

"That's it baby, let me see you cum." Charlie said nip at my sensitive nub before licking around again not letting up.

Grip his hair tighter reaching my peak, his eyes watching me not missing any detail in my expression continue pleasure me slowly as I come down from my high.

"Your so beautiful." He said kissing my thighs, finally let go his hair and relax in my chair mind relax and happy.

"Darling where are the wipes?"

Took a second to think pointed at my drawer, he cleans me up and places my underwear and pants back on, kissing my lips and forehead "You okay darling?" Nodded with a smile "Look in my eyes and say it baby please." He said lift up my head my Hazel eyes met his dark brown eyes "I'm okay charlie." I said, never had this kind of comfortable aftercare with a man.

He nods kiss my forehead again, look at the clock and sigh knowing he has to leave but not wanting to leave me though.
"I'm sorry I have too go." He said look at me proud that he could get me too relax.

"Alright be safe."

Charlie kiss my lips "I will darling." He walk out of my office and I lean back in my chair with a happy smile, eyes closed.

The door opens again and Fin walks in with a mischief grin "So I heard the Bridgerton moans in here. Boss look at you glowing." Fin said wiggle his eyebrows. Didn't say anything and wave my hand pushing him out of my office and closed the door locking it. "Oh come on boss." He said knocking on my door over and over again.
—————
Saying goodbye to fin and matt, walking to my car with a bright smile until I hear a voice I never thought I would hear again shiver ran up my spine and goosebumps appeared on my arm, venom in my throat.

"Hey baby girl."

Turn around and see him the man that  hurted me, put me down like I'm a dog made me feel worthless, shattered my heart, broke my trust and held my voice for so long.

Lucas Dan My Ex aka the man who abused me.

He grin showing his pearly white teeth "Miss Me?"

————
To be continued.
I finally did it, made another chapter Yay.
Hope you guys like this chapter and thank you for the love.

And for 3.38k reads thank you 😭.
Tell me what you think about Lucas finally appearing?