Chapter 6

Mia pov
----
I woke up laying on charlie chest as the sun show on my skin making my skin glow i can feel him tracing my back softly.

"Good morning." He said to me in husky morning voice.

Shift my head to see his face blink slowly like a cat "Good morning how long were you watching me?" I ask him, he chuckled "Just a few minutes you are beautiful laying like this." He said truthfully and gaze into her eyes with warmth. Smile stretch unpon my face "Thank you. You want to go downstairs and make some breakfast." Charlie shake his head "No i want to just stay like this for a few minutes if that is alright with you." Nod understand what he means and lay my head back on his chest hearing his heartbeat and listen to his breathing. Charlie sees her lay her head back down on his chest, he just study's her as the sunlight comes through the window it's compliment her brown skin as she lay there glowing.

What a beautiful woman. Charlie thought in his mind as he lays his head back on the pillow and continues tracing her back with his fingers.

Eating breakfast with Charlie "No you didn't." I said laughing and holding my stomach charlie smirk and chuckled "Oh i did, i made sure billy found pink stuff in his house for a whole week which drove him crazy." He said rubbing soft circles on my thigh.

"He must have done something back to you?"

Charlie nod "he put glitter everywhere in my house making sure that it's hidden in odd places which drove me crazy."

My eyes stay on him listening to the story. Laughter fills the room as we exchange story's "I really had a good time last night Charlie." I said smile towards him. Charlie clears his throat and drinks his coffee hiding his flustered place down his coffee and stare in my eyes "I did too." He said  Rubbing my leg softly. Lean closer to him so our faces are close together lips almost touching "And I would like to do this again." I said honest and truthful.

Charlie grin hasn't felt this happy in a while, he places his  hand on my cheek and look in my eyes "Thank you mia." He truly meant that he never thought he would found someone that is interested in him.

I smiled and look in his eyes place my hand on his hand "Of course charlie." He close the distance and kiss me. Close my eyes and kiss him back. As we pull back and laugh in that kitchen you can see a happy moment with them as the sun rise.

————

(outfit 👆)

(outfit 👆)

Walk in the store feeling happy and glowing, see fin sitting down in front on the counter reading a magazine he looked up and smile "Well look who's glowing." He said teasing wiggle his eyebrows.

Mia flip her hair "Please I'm always glowing." Fin shake his head disagree and jump off the counter "Not like this type of glow, this type of glow says i just had sex and it was amazing i want more." He said Mia roll her eyes few seconds pass before she smirk. Fin raises his arm up high like he just got the lottery "Yes i knew it." His expression says i knew it now spill.

"I'm not telling you but i can tell you this he knew all the right ways to make me feel good."

Walking away before fin could ask me more, saying hello to Matt and he distracted fin for me. I send a mental thank you in my head to him.

Working on some paperwork some of them wanted my clothing in their store but i knew sometimes they will steal your work like a bunch of sharks in the water and your the only one in the water with them with a red bathing suit on.
Making calls and deals for my new clothing line in my store "Yes i understand Mr. Wolf thank you for your time." I said hanging up writing down his name for collaboration. Hearing my phone ring playing conceited Remy ma as a ring tone know that's Xena. Answer the phone call.

Mia- what's up girl?

Xena- heyyy so we didn't find where Lucas is but let me tell what i seen and heard last night.

That caught my interest and i lean back.

Mia- what and don't you miss out any details.

Xena- i found jenny getting real freaky with someone.

Mia leans forward shocked and interested at this information jenny is this quiet girl that keeps it to herself in the coven.

Mia- with who?

Xena- George who lives next door to her.

Mia- what a damn minute isn't George dating Vicky and lives with her?

Xena- yep and guess what? They wasn't alone.

My mouth open shock leans forward more.

Mia-who was it?

Xena- mark and they was playing double tennis on that girl almost made me want to jump in wanting them to play double teenis on my ass too.

I laugh and shake my head at this girl.

Mia- you probably would with your freaky ass but damn girl how the hell that happened?

Xena-Chile i don't know but she has been walking funny this morning looking like a bus run her over but in this case it did.

We both laugh and continue talking.

After a one hour i told her i will talk to her later and continue working. I hear someone knock on my door "Come in." Matt poke his head in my office "Mia there's someone here for you." I look confused "Who is it?" Matt just smirks "Come and find out." and place down my pen getting up, walking out of my office with Matt.

Walk up to the front of the store and see charlie wearing his uniform look so hot and serious "Charlie what are you doing here?" Walking up to him. Charlie smiles rub his neck and handed me my wallet "You forgot about it when you left my house this morning." He said I grab it and smile showing off my white teeth "Thank you." Grab his hand and look in his eyes about to say more but turn my head see fin and matt staring, smirks on their face like little devils.

Turn back to Charlie"Why don't we talk in my office. Do you have a minute?" Question him. Charlie nod "Yeah i do." Turn around and walk back to my office in the back as Charlie follows me.

To be continued
I did it yay

Tell me what you think of this chapter? Thank God I finished Chile

Tell me what you think of this chapter? Thank God I finished Chile. Thank you for the love and votes ❤️ peace out

 Thank you for the love and votes ❤️ peace out