Chapter 8

Warning: past abuse, blood.

When I hear those words miss me? Miss Me?! My magic swirls around me as I pin him against the wall with a hiss. He started laughing with gleam in his eyes "Aww too soon?" He ask mocking me.

My magic reaches into his veins inside his body making it feel uncomfortable and painful for him, watch him with rage and peace in my eyes silence in the air for a few minutes before I spoke breaking the Silence "Does that feel uncomfortable hmm maybe even painful?" I ask with a smirk curl my finger made it more intense, he grunted in pain but still smile like a pest he is.

"Your not still mad at me babe?"

Started using his magic fighting against mine but I push harder with a hiss cut his chest, cheek and stomach blood start to appear on his skin ruin his white shirt "Mad at you? no I'm mad that I let a pest like you not be squished underneath my high heel long time ago then again I don't want to ruin my heels with your blood." The venom is said in the words let him know he could be killed right now his smile vanished instead place with a hard serious look.

"You really think you could kill me?"

Laugh came out of my throat down from my belly "Kill you? No I'm just going to play with you until I finally decided to kill you probably feed you to spooky." giggle with a mischievous gleam in my eyes. Wave my hand to the side slamming him through trees the trees break in half as I slam him through them before slam him back again to the wall he grunted, growl like a wannabe man "Now what are you planning little Lucas?"

He just stares at me before someone pushes  me to my car with their magic it's a female with a smug smirk. The female turned her head to Lucas but he already disappeared which is a bad thing to take your eyes away from a dangerous woman.

The female turns her head back to my spot I wasn't there she looks around with a confused expression on guard. Stand behind her with a dark smirk grip her hair and pull her head back whisper in her ear.

"You shouldn't have done that."

My eyes flash with bright brown eyes through the dark, the female screams loudly with terror in her eyes feel my magic in her mind ripping her mind apart "Your name tell me your name?"

She just continues to scream, getting annoyed grip her hair more tighter "Answer me."

"Heather! It's heather please let me go." She begs tremble more as my magic got more intense in her mind like a hot needle.

"See I can't do that sweet heather you let go the man I was playing with and intrude on our conversation." I tsk with a fake sweet voice.

Heather beg more blood trail from her eyes "shhhh don't worry I'm going to teach you some manners sweetheart that will live forever in your mind." Chuckled with a grin showing off my white teeth, Grip her more tighter pull some hair strands from her scalp heather let out a whimper.

"Now let's start shall we?"
—————
Xena and Henry walk inside the forest seeing me leaning against the tree checking my nails pointed at heather like trash not even looking at them.

Xena and Henry turn their eyes to heather seeing her stare at the ground with no light in her eyes dried blood on her face "Damn best friend the hell you did to her?" Xena asked not surprised by Mia rage once your on her shit list then you're fucked for life.

"Just a few changes to her mind giving her a manner lesson." Devious grin with peace in my eyes.

Henry hum in acknowledge what I was saying studying heather "Puppet brand?" He asked me, i nod "Just a twist of my magic for the spell." Roll my hand Heather pays attention to me and stands straight with her eyes focused on me "You know what to do now go do it."

Heather nod disappear from us Silence filled the air until Xena spoke up "The fuck she going to do?" Xena asks with a confused expression, Henry and I roll our eyes "Don't worry about it now let's go back to my house." Walking back to my car with confidence in my steps.

Xena looks at Henry "Do you think she will be fine?" She asks him Henry watches mia with a soft gaze seeing her like a sister he never had "She's strong Xena we be there for her if she needs us." He said walking to the car and Xena followed with a nod.
—————
Drink wine with Henry and Xena while I rub spooky back he purrs "You know i thought I would never meet him again." Sober in my voice and eyes "I mean I had no voice with that man no future he cut me deep with magic, words, hands and toxic love."

Xena places her hand on my arm with a smile "But you fought back got the hell out of there when some people can't do that. You are a queen made from God vision and image don't let the past hold you down."

Henry smirks "And you created a name for yourself and an empire let that be known that you're a strong black woman."

Xena nod "Hell yeah preach brother!" She said in a white male voice, I laugh at Henry expression look ready to kill Xena "I swear your mama should not have stayed so close to the microwave with your ass."

"Shut up that Is why your ass got Jurassic Park feet and face somebody should call animal control on your ass." Xena snap back.

I smile listening to them while looking in the distance seeing my old self from the past mouthed "you got this." And disappear with a smile, i smile back with tears in my eyes feeling released from the pain and heartache.

Crying Xena and Henry stop their banter look at me with concerned "What's wrong Mia?"

Spooky meow in worry for his mama and mistress rubbing his head underneath my chin, i continue to cry "I'm free." That's all I said crying happy tears arms wrap around me with a warm heart.
————
Heather appear at a house in the middle of nowhere she step on the porch knock on the door. The door open Lucas stands there with stitches on his chest and cheek "How did you survive and get here with that blood on your face?" He asks with an suspicion stare in heather blue eyes "I got away when she was still pin to the car and I had to kill time with a guy." Heather said with a smug grin Lucas stare at her for a second before smile "Good because we have work to do." He said turn around walking further in the house heather smirk "Can't wait." She said brown color flash through her eyes before disappearing she steps inside and closes the door.
————
To be continued hope you guys like this chapter.
I created another yay

Tell me what you think and hope you guys have a good day

Tell me what you think and hope you guys have a good day. Stay weird and blessed peace out ✌️

 Stay weird and blessed peace out ✌️