𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    "I WANT THE WHOLE PLANET ON LOCKDOWN. No one in, no one out—understood?" Lord Vader's voice boomed over the Imperial military's radio. Just a mere command was followed in a moment of seconds. All ports and air lifts shut down, and citizens of Scipio were ordered to head home or face prosecution; the only people on the streets were the Imperial military.

    Lord Vader strides through the halls of Scipio's capital building, his mind set on one thing. His girls. They were on the planet, he knew they were. He felt the small Force signature that his little girl gave off, but it was too cloudy and weak to pinpoint where on the planet. They were on the planet as long as he could feel the signature.

    The dark cape flowed down his shoulder like a waterfall, blowing in the wind of his strides. His mask was secured tightly over his face, the thick leather of his suit concealing any inch of skin. He was grateful for the cold and frigid weather of Scipio, his suit hot in any other type of weather.

    "I want eyes on the mountains too," Vader says to Piett who struggles to keep up with him. This order was for Piett only, he knew Astrid more than he knew himself and he knew that she would isolate herself to protect their daughter. For this reason, he sent only his trusted men to keep a watch out in the mountains.