Sliders

Lightbulb and I decided to go to the kitchen to get a snack. Nickel was grabbing some ice cream when he noticed lightbulb. "Oh come ON!" He groaned. "O-Oh! I mean welcome to the hotel, lightbulb!" he said with a forced smile. "Yeah, thanks nickel," lightbulb smiled awkwardly. She suddenly grabbed a bag of chips and ran out the kitchen. What was that? I ran after her but couldn't find her. Maybe fan would know where she was?? I was so confused. 

         I found fan in our room on his phone. "Fan, do you know where lightbulb is?" I asked. "no, haven't seen her," fan replied. "What are you doing ?" i asked. "Updating my profile!" Fan exclaimed. Fan had become really popular after posting a photo of.... "The egg."                            After us two watched a few of his videos, lightbulb poked her head in the door. "Painty...?" Lightbulb said confused. " what's wrong?" I asked. "You.. share a room with fan?" She asked. "Yeah, why?" I questioned. "Nothing, Nothing!" Lightbulb insisted. ".....Lucky you." Lightbulb said a little upset. "I think I'm just gonna leave," fan said walking out of the room. "Lightbulb are you okay??" I asked concerned. "Yeah! I-I'm just peachy keen dandy!" Lightbulb said nervously. "Oh, that reminds me! I have two coupons for a restaurant ! Wanna come?" Lightbulb asked happily. I felt my bristles burn. Embarrassed, I covered them up. "S-Sure! I'd love to!" I said nervously.

         "Two waters please!" Lightbulb cheerfully ordered. This was  so embarrassing. What was I supposed to say? Was... was this a date?? No no no. Couldn't be. After we receive our waters, the waiter asks lightbulb what she'll have. "I'll have the shrimp Alfredo!" Lightbulb exclaimed. "And for you sir?" The waiter asked. "M-Me?" I stuttered. Suddenly, a waitress ran up to him. "What are you talking about?? That's a GIRL!" She yelled frantically. "What?" I asked confused. "I am so sorry Mam. What would you like?" She asked me. I  felt my bristles burn. What was I supposed to say? Everyone was looking at me. "I.. uhm...." I muttered. Suddenly, lightbulb bolted up. "L-Lightbulb, sit b-back down..." i said embarrassed. "Excuse me, but my friend here is actually non-binary. I would appreciate it if you didn't MISGENDER them. Thank you." Lightbulb retorted angrily. "R-Right, we're sorry, what would you like?" They apologized. "O-Oh, uh, I'd like the sliders p-please. I stuttered. "And have a nice daaaaay!" Lightbulb said in a sing-song tone. I stared at her in surprise. "H-Hey." I muttered embarrassed. "Hmm?" Lightbulb said. "T-Thanks." I said, looking away. "Aww, no problem!" Lightbulb exclaimed sweetly as she sat back down. "Hey, isn't that BB for the Instagram posts?" I voice yelled. Lightbulb suddenly looked really uneasy. "I'm... going to the bathroom!" She told me as she dashed away. What is going on with her? 

476 WORDS 🎉 🎉🎉🎉