Party

As Lightbulb and I walk into Oj's living room, or as he calls it, "the party room," we find a scene of total chaos. Everyone was dancing and talking and acting crazy. Suitcase and balloon were jumping on the couch. "Ooh, I wanna jump! I wanna jump!" Lightbulb exclaims, immediately running over to the couch. I smile at how cute she is. I go to the kitchen to get a soda. But as I walked into the kitchen, guess who was talking to fan, stumbling on her words like she was drunk or something? The little nerd that I vowed to MURDER. "Oh my golly fan, you are soooooo funny," she said between hiccups and giggles. "Haha, thanks!" Fan replied, obviously oblivious.

"Test tube," i said from behind her. "Ah! F-Fan, protect me from the killer!" She stuttered hiding behind fan, definitely knowing that i found out what she told lightbulb. "Very funny," i grumbled. "Don't worry I'm not mad right now," I reassured her. She looked shocked, like she's never seen me forgive someone before. I grab my soda and leave.

"KARAOKE TIME!" Salt and pepper said together in unison. Ughhhhhhh. "I'm pretty sure you made us sing while we were cleaning the hotel, and I thought that was enough singing for one lifetime!" Baseball says with a very fake smile. "Nope!" Salt says, very disgusted by baseball's comment. "Wait, Salty-Salt. We should take it one. Step. Further." Pepper says, very seriously. "I know! Let's make them sing HOLIDAY MUSIC!" Pepper squealed. Double ughhhhhh. "I don't see what's wrong with that," paper said shyly. "Well, if papers open to the idea then i guess.." Oj says, slightly blushing. "I don't wanna sing," I grumble. "Don't be such a debbie-downer painty! You, me, test tube, and fan can all sing together!" Lightbulb exclaims.

That made me feel a little better. "We should sing do they know it's Christmas!" Fan suggested. All three of them look at me with hope. "Ugh, fiiiine.." i grumble. "Yay!" They shout. We tell pepper what song we wanna do, and she enters it in her computer. "Bold choice paintbrush, I didn't think you were actually gonna sing," Pepper says to me as our group walks to the sofa. "Whatever," I say, brushing her off( hehe, brushing her off).

After what feels like an eternity, It's finally our turn. I feel nervous, Like it's a school concert and my solo's coming up. "Don't worry Paintbrush, we'll be singing right here with you," Test tube says as we walk on the stage. I close my eyes. Time to get this over with.

It's Christmas time, there's no need to be afraid
At Christmas time, we let in light and we banish shade And in our world of plenty we can spread a smile of joy
Throw your arms around the world at Christmas time But say a prayer, Pray for the other ones. At Christmas time it's hard, but when you're having fun There's a world outside your window And it's a world of dread and fear Where the only water flowing Is the bitter sting of tears And the Christmas bells that ring

There are the clanging chimes of doom Well tonight thank God it's them instead of you And there won't be snow in Africa this Christmas time

The greatest gift they'll get this year is life Where nothing ever grows

No rain nor rivers flow

Do they know it's Christmas time at all?

As the song ends, I slowly open my eyes. Suddenly, everyone in the hotel starts clapping, even Salt and Pepper. "Like, wow. You guys sing the best We've ever heard," pepper said, stunned. "After us of course!" Salt and pepper both say in unison, posing. As we walk off stage, I hear something I never actually thought I'd ever hear out loud.

"Golly Fan, I think I like you. Your my best friend but I've always felt something more," Test Tube said, About to cry. "Test Tube... I feel the same way," Fan stuttered. Test Tube began to cry, and Fan pulled her into a hug. This one confession sparked romance in everyone. "Mic, I like you!" Soap shouted. "Oh my gosh, I like you too!" Mic cried. "Paper, I like you!" Oj blurted. Everyone gasped in shock. Oj clenched his fists and put them by his side, shaking. Suddenly Paper kissed Oj. "Let's go congratulate them," I say, getting ready to make my way over. "Wait, their still kissing. Let's give them a minute. Or two. Or five," lightbulb says. I laugh. Suddenly new couples spark everywhere. Salt and Pepper, Balloon and Nickel, Pickle and Knife, and surprisingly, Cheesey and Trophy. Lightbulb and I look at each other knowing we're next. We burst out laughing and run out the hotel. We laugh rolling. "I love you, My burning bristles," lightbulb says with a smile. I laugh.
"And I love you, my blinding bulb."

800 WORDS🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

This Christmas chapter is three days late but a don't give a FLUFF.

Hehehhe funny Bfb reference haha I'm so funny guys I make such good jokes I'm so hilarious hehehehahahahha