Movies

"Paintbruuuuushhhhh, Paaaaiintbruuushhhh," i hear someone eerily whisper. "Fan, go back to sleep," I murmur, my eyes still heavy. "Aww, i was hoping to scare you," Fan sighs disappointedly, opening the door and walking out. The outside light stings my eyes. "Fan, can you close the door?" I ask, but Fan's already gone. I slither out of bed and decide to get up for the day.

I drag myself to the living room and collapse onto the couch. "Good morning Paintbrush!" Paper chirps brightly. I want to respond, but my brain is still groggy. "Mmmmph," I manage to mumble. That should be good enough. "Eh, good enough," Paper responds, satisfied. Suddenly, someone jumps onto the couch. The sudden weight on the couch startles me. "Hey, Painty! I got your coffee!" Lightbulb says, happily. "Oh thank goodness," i sigh of relief as she hands the piping hot coffee mug to me. I grasp the mug and take a sip. "That always wakes me up," I say, smiling. "What do you wanna do today?" I ask her. She thinks for a moment. "..well, i heard there was a new rom com out, wanna go to the movies?" She offers. "Yeah, of course! That sounds great!" I agree. She smiles and kisses me on the forehead. "I'll go get ready!" Lightbulb shouts as she runs off. I love her so much. "PAINTBRUSH, I THINK I SET THE DISHWASHER ON FIRE??? HELP," Test Tube shouts as  Balloon and Pickle running around, screaming. "WHAT HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO DO THAT," I yell, grabbing the fire extinguisher.

"No seriously Test Tube how did this happen"

"I tried baking cookies in it bc i thought it was the oven"

After Lightbulb and I finished getting ready(and I put the fire out), we hopped on my bike and headed for the movies. She put her hand high in the air as I peddled. "What are you doing?" I laugh. "I'm feeling the wind tickle my hand!" She says, wiggling her fingers. We both laugh. "Okay Lightbulb, we're here," I tell her. "YAY!!" She cheers as she runs inside. "Hey Lightbulb, wait for me!" I shout, chasing after her. We run inside, Lightbulb pulling me to the snack section. "Lightbulb, we need to actually buy the tickets first," I tell her, snickering. "Aww man," she sighs. We walk up to the ticket counter. "Two tickets for, 'My Online Girlfriend is Actually My Stepdad,' please," I ask, Lightbulb drumming on the counter with her fingers. The ticket lady looked at the two of us and smirked. "I'm sorry, that's a PG-13 movie. I'm afraid you'll need adult supervision," she teases us. "Oh heehee haha, just give the movie tickets, dolly," Lightbulb scoffs. The ticket lady snickers. "Yeah yeah, whatever," she laughs as she hands us our tickets. "Thanks!" Lightbulb says quickly, ready to buy snacks. "Alright Lightbulb, don't spend all  of my money," I plead. "I won't sweetie," She says, proceeding to spend all of my money. I sigh.

As we walk in the theater, I noticed the ticket lady gave us front row seats instead of the middle seats we paid for. What a sweetheart :). We sit down next to this guy with square frame glasses and star earrings. Lightbulb and I try our hardest not to laugh. He squints at me like i'm an alien or smt. "Is there a problem...?" I ask.  "Are you a boy or a girl?" He asks me.

"I'm Paintbrush."

"No, like, what are you?"

"A paintbrush."

"No, i mean like, what does it say on your birth certificate?"

"Paintbrush."

"Look man, i would just give up if i were you," Lightbulb tells the very annoying  civilian sitting next to us in the movie theater. "Whatever," He says disgusted, moving to another seat. Lightbulb and I look at each other and burst out laughing. "Maybe I should start wearing multiple they/them pins in my hair," I giggle as Lightbulb laughs even harder. 

"Wh-What? Mark? You were the girl I loved all along?? I can't be with you, you're married to my mother!"

"Justin, Please! We don't  need to tell your mother! You're the one I love!

Lightbulb and I groan. Thirty minutes of movie plot holes is enough to drive an object insane. "Wanna bounce?" I ask. "PLEASE," she replies. We pass by the ticket lady as we leave the movie theater. "You kids get home safely!" She playfully shouts at us. "OH HAHA," Lightbulb shouts back. We hop back on my bike. "Hmm. Surprisingly not stolen," I say. She giggles. "C'mon, let's go home and rewatch season 1 and 2of Inanimate Insanity," Lightbulb tells me, resting her head on my back.

"Oh my GOSH we were so cringe"

"uM aCtUaLLy I hAd A qUeStIoN aBoUt-"

"YOU CAN'T EVEN BE TALKING BC YOU LIKE OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES"

"THEY'RE DELICIOUS"

Omg finally took me an active month to finish a chapter 💀 sorry i was so unmotivated, i just have a lot of homework 

me making a 5.4k special is never gonna happen btw i was jus lying 😋

Bye pookies thank you so much for reading !!

Rare paintbrush in found in the wild 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱...

Rare paintbrush in found in the wild 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱