Christmas Eve

I rub my eyes. What time is it? I look to the clock as it reads 7:24. A bit early, but I might as well get some things done today. I look over at Fan, only to see him sound asleep. "I better not wake him," I think to myself, creeping out of the room. I walk to the living room and see Lightbulb on her phone, draped over the couch. "good morning, Lighty," I say to her, kissing her on the cheek. "Mmmph," she replies. "So...what are you doin'?" I ask her, draping over the couch next to her to see her phone. "I'm looking for somewhere for us to go today, but almost everything's closed," she complained to me. "Can't we just stay here?" I ask her. "I mean, i guess.." she sighs. "C'mon, let's just watch some tv. Would that make you feel better?" I ask her. She smiles. "Yeah.. it would."

(Timeskip bc I'm lazy 😩👍✨)

Fan walks into the living room, stretching his arms. "Good morning, you guys!" he yawns, greeting us as he flops onto the couch. "Fan it's literally 3:00pm," Lightbulb tells him as I turn off the tv. "Where's everyone else?" Fan asks, looking around the room. "I don't know, in their rooms or something?" Lightbulb suggests, just now noticing that nobody else is here. "Oh, this won't do! It's Christmas Eve!" Fan says, getting of the couch and marching down the hallways angrily. He begins to bang on everyone's doors, shouting, " EVERYONE GET OUT HERE NOW!" Lightbulb and I giggle. Fan was totally the mom of the group. Everyone emerges from their rooms, annoyed. "C'mon man, I was busy!" Trophy complains. "Yeah right, busy watching Sailor Moon. Now, c'mon, let's go play Monopoly or something!" Fan replies, dragging trophy to the table. " Oh, geez. I'll go get the Monopoly out," Test Tube volunteers, running to the closet.

"have any railroads?"

"Go fish"

" guys wait that's not how you play"