Chocolate

"HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!" lightbulb, test tube, and fan all yelled, barging into my room. "Can you guys get out?" I ask, hiding under my blanket. Lightbulb jumped on my bed. "Ow! Lightbulb, your gonna break all of my bones!" I shouted. Lightbulb dragged me out of bed and took me to the living room. Everyone was handing out Valentines. "Are they stupid or something...?" I said quietly to myself out loud. "Paintbrush! That's rude! They worked very hard on making these Valentines for each other!" Test tube lectures me. "Um okay..?" I say, still confused.

"Lets go on a sextuple date! Test tube and fan, paintbrush and lightbulb, soap and mic, salt and pepper, trophy and cheesy, and me and Oj!" Paper says. "I mean, if you'd l-like to.." he quickly adds shyly. "We're all fine with it!" Cheesy said reassuringly. "Phftt, this is stupid," trophy said annoyed. "Like I said, we're all fine with it," cheesy said, twisting trophy's arm. "Ow ow ow! Okay okay!" Trophy yelled in pain. "So where should we go?" Oj asked. "The arcade!" Pickle and Knife said in unison. I smiled. I knew how much they liked video games. "Ok! Arcade it is then!" Paper said.

By the time we got there, lightbulb already ran off to the claw machine. "Lightbulb, wait!" I yelled as I ran after her. "You know those things are rigged right?" I huffed, out of breath. Lightbulb ignored me and went straight for the big prize. She dropped it, obviously. "Painty, it's not working!" She complained. I sighed. "Step aside," i said, as i stepped in front of the claw machine. I went straight for the big prize and dropped it. "You're worse than me," Lightbulb giggled. "One more try!" I said annoyed. I did it a second time and managed to grab a keychain. "Aww, so cute!" Lightbulb squealed, cuddling it. "Your reward!" Lightbulb exclaim giving me a kiss. My bristles burn. Lightbulb laughs at me, clearly enjoying my embarrassment. I look around and see strangers staring, giggling, and whispering. " did i do something wrong??" I wonder. I suddenly feel uncomfortable with everyone smiling and staring. As if.. their thinking about me. Whispering about me. Judging me. Feeling overwhelmed, I run off to the bathroom. Ping! Lightbulb sends me a message.

BrightyLighty: why'd you run away from me? Do i embarrass you?

PaintsterB: no i just-

#1Fan: kRUSTY CRA - A - AB

BrightyLighty: what

#1Fan: you don't know that meme? With the "why are you walking away from us? Do we embarrass you? KRUSTY KRA AA AB

BrightLighty: no

PaintsterB: no

#1Fan: ☹️☹️☹️

PaintsterB: also how the tic tac fric frac you get into this chat?

#1Fan: this is a group chat with everyone in it lol

PaintsterB: wait so everyone's here??

CheesyComedian: hi

GoldenT: hey losers lol

✨Salty-salt✨: hiiii

💕iconicPepper💕: hiiii
CupOfOj: hello
Paper: uhm.. hi..
Pickle_Gamer: boo paper's user is boring

Pickle_Gamers_Boyfriend: yeah

Pickle_Gamer: wait... knife, did you change your name to that when we started dating a week ago?
Pickle_Gamers_Boyfriend: ......no
Pickle_Gamer: ............

BillTubeTheScienceGal: well golly, this is kind of awkward 😅

ScrubbingScrubbingAllDayL: hi guys :)

ScrubbingScrubbingAllDayL: wait why's my username cut off :(

LoudAndProud: lol it was too long

I step out of the bathroom. Everyone looks up from their phone and smirks. How embarrassing. I slowly walk back over to lightbulb. "Can we leave?" I whisper in her ear. "Yeah sure," she says, surprisingly chill. "C'mon guys, let's blow this popsicle stand," she says to the other, snapping her fingers. They all scramble around her and follow her out the building, like they're a posse. We walked outside, seeing the flowers slowly start to bloom. "Oh Paintyyyyy... i got you chocolate!" Lightbulb exclaimed, handing me a box of chocolate. "Thank you so much, Lighty!" I exclaimed, hugging her. "Y'know guys, this day has been very fun, but can i ask you guys something?" I ask. "You just did!" cheesy says with a knee slap. Everyone rolls their eyes. "Heh, just kidding. What is it paintbrush?" Cheesy asks.

"You guys know Valentine's Day was a month ago, right?"

".....what?"

658 words 🤭 sorry i was gone for a while, school is super boring. I will not be updating often. But I want you to know that I work on this whenever I can! How yeah, have a good (belated) V day!