Snowball

I woke up in my bed this morning with a killer headache. "What happened...?" I mutter. "Oh, you  fell asleep on the grass so we carried you back in," fan told me. I got up and walked outside with  my coffee mug. Chilly, but warm. Huh. "AHAH! YOU LET YOUR GUARD DOWN!" Lightbulb yelled, throwing a snowball at me. I catch the snowball from behind me. "Aww, how do you always do that?" Lightbulb whines. "Maybe it's because you announce your attacks," I chuckle, sipping my coffee.  Test Tube and Fan come outside.

"Oh! Hey new-weds!" Lightbulb exclaims running up to Test Tube and giving her a hug. "Shut up," Test Tube said, noogying her.  Fan laughs. "Hey. Wanna have a snowball fight?" He suggests. Snowballs fly like crazy after that. I was smart enough to build an igloo as protection. "Hey, wanna team up?" I heard someone say in my ear. My bristles burn.

"Relax Painty, it's just me!" Lightbulb says. I take a breath of relief. "Sure," i say with a smile. After a lot, and I mean A LOT of battling, Test Tube picks up some snow and throws right at Lightbulb. Unfortunately, it was ice and hit lightbulb right in the forehead.

Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn 

As we carried lightbulb to her room, I somehow felt as if i could feel the ice that hit her head. I carried her to her bed and tucked her in. "Nooooo, I wanna continue the snowball fight..." she whines with some coughs. "No, you need to sleep," I argue. "Paintbrush..... don't be such a goodie goodie..." she complained, crawling out of bed. Suddenly, she burst down the hall. How could someone with a concussion have so much sudden energy?? She ran outside and started laughing uncontrollably, rolling on the snow and shivering as is she enjoyed the cold feeling like claws on her skin. She started hiccuping and laughing hysterically all while clutching herself as if she was in pain,  concerning fan, Test Tube and I. 

Test Tube and I quickly  carried her back to bed while fan turnt up the thermostat. The second we put lightbulb to bed, she immediately knocked out. "I give you two a moment ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" Test Tube said, slowly backing out of the room. I roll my eyes. I look back at lightbulb, laying down next to her. Lightbulb slowly opened her eyes. My bristles burn. "M-Maybe I should go now!" I say, getting up. Lightbulb smiles at me. "Thanks for staying with me painty," she laughs. I smile. I get up and kiss her on the forehead. "Now go to sleep," I scold. "Noooooooo, I don't wannaa," she complains. "You were just sleeping now so you should be able to go back to sleep," i laugh. 

As I close the door, I smile thinking back on how every winter, we would have a snowball fight, but this year was different because i told her how I felt. "So, how'd it gooooo?" Test Tube asks skipping up to me. "Nerd," i laugh. "Weirdo," she laughs back. "What are you two so giddy about?" Fan questions. "Listen here Paintbrush, you better not be stealing my woman," fan says, getting all up in my personal space. Test Tube giggles at him. "I think you've been reading too many Webtoon stories," I say, pushing him back with a laugh. "Hey guys, wanna come? We're playing The Game Of Life!" Oj shouts from across the hall. "Aren't we all?" Fan says, confused. He  means the board game, stupid," i laugh. "Hmmmph! Well now I have no choice but to beat you in it," Fan says, running to the livi- i mean party room. I roll my eyes. Looks like I've got some business to take care of.

628 words

Eh this wasn't that bad but i have big plans for the next chapter