thirty

Luz waited for Valentina to come back to the dorm, but it was 5pm and she wasn't back yet. Luz tried to resist texting her because she didn't want to make Valentina angry by bothering her while she was hanging out with her friend.

But Luz was seriously starting to worry, so she took her phone out and clicked on Valentina's contact. Even if she didn't truly love Valentina, she had still known her for a while and cared.

val

hey, just wondering when you're gonna get back?

uh
cam asked if i could stay a few nights at their dorm
so yeah
i'll see u in a few days
bye babe

oh okay
i love you

love u 2

Luz raised an eyebrow. 'That's so odd.'

She shrugged it off and walked into the living room where Maia and Amity sat watching a movie.

Amity turned her head. "Oh, hey Luz. Did you text Val?"

"Yeah," she nodded, sitting down next to the two girls. "She's staying a few nights at Cam's dorm."

Maia sighed happily. "I get the bed to myself for a few days~."

"What?" Amity looked over at Maia.

"Well, you and Luz will sleep in one bed again, right? Like last night?" She smirked, crossing her arms and watching both Amity and Luz's cheeks turn red.

Amity knew damn well what Maia was up to.

"Maia!" Amity hissed. "Who said anything about that?"

"I wouldn't mind.. really. It's up to you two." Luz chuckled sheepishly, walking out of the living room and into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

She heard Maia and Amity bickering from the other room, making her snicker. It was mostly Amity scolding Maia, and Maia just giggling and apologising.

She walked back into the room and placed the glass of water down on the coffee table. "It's really boring here.." she sighed.

"Yeah," Amity nodded. " It was fun like before I left and lived with Ed and Em, because we always went out somewhere."

Maia frowned. "It was fun before you met me?"

Amity waved her arms about in defense, her eyes widened. "No! No, not like that! I just meant it was fun then, because it was before Luz started dating Val, and Luz and I always went somewhere every day then."

"C'mon then." Luz grinned, Amity raised an eyebrow.

"Where to?"

She shrugged. thinking for a moment. "Even the park would be better than this.."

Maia hopped up off the couch and ran to put her shoes on. "Let's go! Come on, Mity!"

Luz chuckled, putting her hands in her pockets. "'Mity'?"

Amity sighed with a smile, shaking her head. "Best to not question it. She comes up with these and I can't even say anything about it, because she'll continue calling me that anyway." She stood up and walked over to where Maia was, also putting on her shoes.

-

"So, how long are you staying here?" Luz asked, looking over at Maia.

She hummed, slowing down her walking. "Can't remember!" Maia grinned.

Amity groaned. "Sorry. She's a bit.. stupid." She elbowed Maia.

Luz snickered. "Reminds me of someone I know."