Finding Caspian

Lucy wakes up. She looks over and sees Susan sleeping.

"Susan, get up!", She whispers loudly, waking Emily instead.

"Certainly, Lu. Whatever you like.", Susan rolls over and keeps sleeping.

"Lucy?", Emily asks.

"Em! Come on."

Emily groggily rubs her eyes and skillfully escapes Peter's grasp before following after the younger girl.

They walk into the forest where Lucy touched one fi the trees.

"Wake up.", She mumbles, sadly.

Emily is wearily glancing around as they keep walking and hear a sudden growl. But what Emily doesn't see is the figure lurking behind them.

"Aslan?", Lucy asks, hopefully just before a hand is held over her mouth and she is dragged back. Emily doesn't notices as she's watching the trees around her.

"We should head back now, Lu."

"Lu?", Suddenly someone sneaks up behind her, puts a hand over her mouth, and drags her back.

The hand muffled the scream she let out.

But the figure is soon revealed as Peter, and she sighs in relief as Lucy moves beside her.

All three of them look over the rock in front of them and see that the source of the growl: a minotaur.

Peter signals Lucy to be quiet, draws his sword, and slowly starts walking towards the minotaur.

Suddenly, Caspian comes out of nowhere. They begin fighting. Peter swings, misses, and sticks his sword into the tree. Caspian kicks Peter and
he falls. Peter recovers, coming at Caspian with a rock, and Caspian picks up Peter's sword.

"No!", Lucy exclaims causing them both to stop.

Peter looks around as the Narnians come out of
hiding. Caspian points Rhindon at Peter and breathes heavily.

"Prince Caspian?", Peter asks.

"Yes. And who are you?", Caspian asks with a thick accent.

"Peter!", Susan exclaims suddenly.

She, Edmund, and Trumpkin run up. Caspian looks at the sword in his hand and sees the lion head. He looks up at Peter.

"High King Peter?"

"I believe you called.", Peter says.

"Well yes, but... I thought you‟d be older."

"Well, if you‟d like, we can come back in a few years.", Peter smirks.

"No! No, that‟s alright. You‟re just... You‟re not exactly what I expected.", Caspian's look lingers on both Susan and Emily.

"Neither are you!", Edmund says as he looks at a minotaur. Caspian's stare didn't go unnoticed by either Pevensie boy. That much was evident by Peter's clenched jaw.

" A common enemy unites even the oldest of foes.", The badger, Trufflehunter comes forth.

"We have anxiously awaited your return, my liege. Our hearts and swords are at your service.", Reepicheep, the mouse tells Peter.

"Oh my gosh, he is so cute.", Lucy says to Emily who nods in agreement.

Reepicheep draws his sword.

"Who said that?!", He asks sharply.

"... Sorry.", Lucy mumbles.

"Oh, uh... your majesty. With the greatest respect...I do believe courageous, courteous, or chivalrous might more befit a knight of Narnia."