From School to Narnia

Eddie POV
A driver slammed on their brakes to avoid hitting Lucy as she walked across the street. I was with Susan and we were residing some of the papers when a boy walked up.

"You go to St. Finbars?", The boy asked Susan.
"That's right.", Susan confirmed.

"I go to Hendon House across the road. I've seen you...sitting by yourself.", The geeky boy said.

Wow. I've never been so embarrassed in my life. That's not stalkerish at all dude.

"Yes, well I prefer to be left alone", Susan said rolling her eyes at the boy.

"Me too!", The boy said quickly anxious to recover from his previous statement.

"What's your name?", The boy asked.

"Phyllis.", Susan replied.

Really out of all the fake names in the world she goes with Phyllis. Really Susan.

"Susan!", We heard Lucy call and we both turned in her direction.

"You'd better come quick!", Lucy said finally catching up to us.

We followed after her.

Inside the Train Station we see a group of boys fighting but I can't see who it is. Edmund ran in to join the fight.

"Edmund!", I called after him but he didn't listen.
Some soldiers came and broke the fight up.

"Act your age!", One of them said to a boy.

"What an idiot!", I said.

I noticed it was Peter.

"Oh that's my idiot.", I realized and Susan and Lucy laughed before following me.

"Your welcome.", Edmund said to Peter.

"I had it sorted.", Peter said grumpily but quickly changed his scowl into a smile upon seeing me.

"Hey, Sweetheart!", He said innocently.

"Don't, "Hey, Sweetheart", me.", I said.
He sighed.

"What was it this time?", Susan asked annoyed.

"He bumped me.", Peter said.

"So you hit him?", Lucy asked.

"No after he bumped me they tried to make me apologize, that's when I hit him.", He finished.

I laughed and Susan glared at me while Peter smiled brightly.

"What it's funny?", I defended.

Susan carried on with the interrogation.

"Really, is it that hard just to walk away?", Susan asked.

"I shouldn't have to! I mean don't you ever get tired of being treated like a kid!", Peter yelled.

"We are kids!", Edmund said.

"Well I wasn't always!", Peter said referring to our time as adults in Narnia.

Then I walked over to Peter and sat on his lap. There were no other seats on the bench.

"Whatever.", Susan scoffed annoyed about the whole situation.

"It's been a year. How long does he expect us to wait?", Peter asked.

"I think it's time to accept the fact that we live here. It's no use pretending any different.", Susan said.

Just then I saw the nerdy boy coming towards us.

"Su! It's him again!", I warned and she turned and saw him.

"Quick! Pretend your talking to me!", Susan said in a hurried voice.

"We are talking to you.", Edmund pointed out and she gave him a look.

"Ow!", Lucy yelled jumping up from the bench.

"Be quiet Lucy!", Susan hushed her.

"Something pinched me!", Lucy said.

One by one they all started to yelp and jump up until we were all left standing.

"What was that?", Susan asked and the train was moving rather quickly in our direction.

"It feels like magic.", Lucy said.

"Quick everybody hold hands!", Susan suggested.

I nodded taking Peter's hand in my left and Susan's in my right. Lucy was on Susan's left and Edmund on Peter's.

"I'm not holding your hand!", Edmund said.

Peter grabbed Edmund's hand forcefully as the train raced past and bricks were pulled off the walls.

Everything completely vanished until we were on a beach.

We all smiled at each other before running towards the water tearing off unnecessary parts of our uniforms.

We all ran into the water and splashed each other. We were all having a great time, when Peter noticed Edmund was just staring at a hill.

Peter asked, "What is it?".

"Where do you suppose we are?", Edmund asked.

"Well, where do you think?", I asked him laughing with Peter.

"I don't remember any ruins in Narnia.", Edmund said drawing our attention to the ruins of a castle on the hill in front of us.