Going Home

The Narnians triumphantly enter the castle as fireworks are set off.

Caspian walks down the steps at the courtyard, and sees Emily and Peter walking down a hall, talking happily.

"We are ready. Everyone has assembled.", Caspian informs them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Outside the castle, all the Telmarine people and the
Narnians have gathered.

"Narnia belongs to the Narnians just as it does to man. Any Telmarnies who want to stay and live in peace are welcome to. And for any of you who wish, Aslan will return you to the home of our forefathers."

"It has been generations since we left Telmar.", One Telmarine Lord speaks up.

"We are not referring to Telmar. Your ancestors were sea-faring brigands, pirates run aground on an island. There they found a cave, a rare chasm that brought them here from their world, the same world as our kings and queens.", Aslan looks over at the Pevensies.

"It is to that island I can return you. It is a good place for any who wish to make a new start."

There is a pause of silence before Glozelle speaks.

"I‟ll go. I will accept the offer."

"So will we.", Prunaprimsia, carrying her baby, and another Telmarine Lord follow Glozelle and stand before Aslan.

"Because you have spoken first, your future in that world will be good.", Aslan breathes on them, and then the tree behind Caspian twists, forming a round opening. They walk through the door in the air... and vanish from sight. The people gasp.

"How do we know he is not leading us to our deaths?!"

"Sire, if my example can be of any service, I will take eleven mice though with no delay.", Reepicheep offers.

Peter steps forward.

"We‟ll go."

"We will?", Edmund asks.

"Come on. Our time‟s up.", Peter walks over to Caspian and offers his sword.

"Afer all, we‟re not really needed here anymore.", Caspian takes the sword.

"I will look after it until your return."

Peter nods at him.

"Thank you.", He says before giving Caspian a hug.

Susan, Emily, Lucy and Edmund as say their goodbyes as well.

Peter shakes Glenstorm's hand. Edmund, Lucy, Trumpkin, and Cornelius bow. Lucy curtsies to Trumpkin and he nods. Then they embrace. Susan walks up to Caspian.

"I‟m glad I came back.", She tells him.

"I wish we had more time together."

"It would never have worked anyway."

"Why not?", He asks.

"I am 1300 years older than you.", She smiles before walking away.

Bye she turns back and kisses Caspian before they embrace.

"I‟m sure when I‟m older I‟ll understand.", Lucy says to Edmund.

"I‟m older and don‟t think I want to understand.", He says with a look of disgust on his face.

Peter and Emily roll their eyes as the two of them as they link hands and walk towards the tree.

Susan walks away and joins the group. Edmund, Peter, Emily, Susan, and last of all Lucy start walking away. Lucy takes once look back at Aslan, and then walks through the door in the air, and back to London.

The train arrives. The geeky boy boards and then looks back.

"Aren‟t you coming, Phyllis?", Peter, Edmund, and Lucy look confused as Emily laughs to herself. Then they all get their luggage and board the train.

Edmund looks in his bag...

"Do you think there‟s any way we could get back?"

The others look at him. Edmund looks up.

"I‟ve left my new torch in Narnia!", They laugh, and the doors close. The train pulls away and disappears down the tunnel.