The Battle

Glozelle rides back towards the Telmarine army. A few soldiers rush at Peter. He turns and kills them.

"To arms, Telmar! To arms!", Glozelle rallies the Telemarine troops.

The Telmarines raise their weapons and cheer.

"Cavalry... charge!", The Telmarines charge.

Peter looks back at Caspian. He rides back into the How on horseback where hundreds of Narnians wait inside.

"Narnians! Charge!", With Caspian leading the way, the Narnians charge down a tunnel beneath the battlefield.

"One, two, three...", Peter counts from the battle ground.

"Four, five, six...", Caspian counts from underground.

"Archers to the ready!", Susan exclaims to the archers on top of the How.

The Narnian archers put arrows to the string.

"Seven, eight, nine... Get ready!", Peter exclaims, grabbing Emily's hand and pulling her to stand with him.

"Take your aim!", Susan orders the archers.

"Now!", Caspian exclaims.

The Narnians underground begin smashing the stone pillars.

The ground collapses and most of the Telmarine horses fall into the pit.

"Fire!" The arrows fall into the pit, hitting Telmarines, on Susan's order.

At the end of the underground tunnel, two dwarfs lower a platform, and Caspian leads the Narnians out into the sun, and circle around to the Telmarine cavalry.

A soldier climbs out of the pit, and sees Reepicheep in armor.

"You‟re... a mouse"

"You people have no imaginations!", Reepicheep rolls his eyes.

The battle continues. Peter looks up at Susan and she shakes her head.

"Lucy...", He mutters.

Peter looks at the Telmarine army. He raises his sword.

"Back to the How!", The Narnians begin retreating towards Aslan's How.

"Cut off their escape!", Sopespian orders.

The Telmarine trebuchets launch rocks at the how. Debris from the How falls down and blocks the entrance. Rocks fall around the archers.

"Brace yourselves.", Susan exclaims before she falls.

Trumpkin catches her, but Susan slips and falls
down to the next level. She gets down and joins the others.

They look around and see they are surrounded, and the Telmarines are closing in.

Edmund joins the group, offering Emily a sword.

"Thanks.", She tells him quickly.

"Good to see you're not dead."

"Shut up."

"Crush them all.", Sopespian orders.

Edmund draws his own sword. They all exchange glances. Then they charge, with Peter leading the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The battle continues. A few Telmarines gang up on Caspian, and he falls into the pit. Glozelle walks over with a pike and lifts it. He sees that it is Caspian, and hesitates.

Then, a tree root grabs him and pulls him away.

Peter helps Caspian out of the pit... and they see that the trees have come.