Chapter 1

Y/n woke up due to her alarm ringing loudly. She turned it off and went to sleep again but heard her mother shout.

"Y/n get ready fast ! We are going to be late for school !"

"Yes mom !!"

She got up lazily and went towards the washroom to freshen up.

A/n POV

Until Y/n gets ready let me tell you about her.

Name : Kim Y/n

Personality : Sweet, Caring and kind.

Friends : Nayeon, I-sak, Min-ji, Eun-ji, Gyeong-su and Wu-jin.

Family : Mom (works as a doctor in Hyosan High School) ; Father (Chairman of XYZ company).

Hair Colour : Navy Blue

(Fellas I was talking about this colour)

Hobbies : Painting and Book reading.

Sports : She is a national track runner.

End of A/n POV

Y/n came out of the washroom wearing her school uniform. She looked at herself in the mirror and combed her hair and applied her lip balm. She checked out her uniform for the last time before exiting her room with a beige cardigan in her hand along with her bag on her shoulder.

"Oh !! You came ! Finish your breakfast fast and let's go to school. Also.....have you taken your spare clothes ? You know we have to leave to pick up your father from the airport."

"I know mom ! I know ! Calm down and have your breakfast."

Y/n said stuffing her mouth with the food.

"When are we going to leave mom ?"

"I will tell you during the lunch break so stay alert. Okay?"

"Ok mom !"

The mother-daughter duo ate their breakfast and left for school soon after.

"Y/n-ah get inside fast I will park the car and go to the infirmary directly. Study hard baby."

"Okay mom ! Take care ! See you soon !!"

Y/n got off the car and got inside the school gates with her bagpack. She walked in elegantly instantly gaining attention because why not ? She was one of the most beautiful girl in her school and on top of it was very kind and sweet.

She was walking towards the school building when she saw Gwi-nam and a few of his friends taking Eun-ji and Chul-soo somewhere. She looked at them and started going towards their direction.

She followed them closely and saw them enter the closed construction building. Determined to save the juniors from the bullies, the brave girl went inside the building.

As soon as she entered her heart wrenched in pain looking at the scene infront of her. Eun-ji was sitting on the floor while sobbing trying to cover herself. She was half naked while Gwi-nam was standing next to a terrified Chul-soo who was being forced to film the girl.

She looked at the pervert group who were laughing looking at the misery of the poor girl with her anger filled eyes and shouted catching their attention.

"What do you think you are doing ?!"

She went towards Eun-ji and covered her with her cardigan. She helped her stand up and went towards Gwi-nam and Chul-soo. She caught hold of Chul-soo and directed him towards the crying Eun-ji.

"You both go !"

She told them and looked back at Gwi-nam burning holes in his head with her glare. Nobody had seen her so angry before and now seeing her fury for the first time scared them. One of the boy from the group came forward to hit her but was immediately stopped by Gwi-nam who stared at the girl infront of him with amusement. Y/n pushed the boy and held Gwi-nam's collar jerking him furiously.

"What were you doing with them you---?!? Have you lost your senses Yoon Gwi-nam ?!?!?"

She pushed him back by his collar and went to the leader of the group, Son Myeong-hwan. She punched him on the face as he fell down holding onto his nose which was now bleeding. She kicked him multiple times as she beat him up. She then turned around seeing the others already hiding behind Gwi-nam as she gave him a last glare before saying.

"Take him to the infirmary and get him treated I don't want him dying because of being beaten up. Also delete that video or you want me to break the phone just like I broke his nose ?"

Gwi-nam quickly shook his head and rapidly deleted the video. She took Eun-ji and Chul-soo's hand and turned around before pulling them with her towards the main building.

"You were so cool back there Noona !!!"

Chul-soo said as he hugged Y/n tightly before breaking down. Y/n wiped his tears before pulling Eun-ji in the hug too. She patted their backs and took them to their class. She dropped them there and went to her class bidding the juniors goodbye.

She came to her class and directly went to her seat next to Hyeon-Ju. She huffed before pushing her hand through her hair which were stuck to her forehead due to the sweat. She looked up when she heard a familiar voice.

"Hi Y/n-ah !!"

"Hey Gyeong-su !!"

She greeted him with a sweet bright smile on her face.

"What happened ? You look angry and sweaty."

The boy observed the girl and wiped her sweat with a handkerchief. To be honest the girl looked so hot right now with her damp navy blue hair as she pushed them back with her hand. Her plum red lips parted as she spoke out.

"Nothing just Gwi-nam and his dogs bullying juniors again..!"

"Who was it this time ?"

"Chul-soo and Eun-ji"

The girl replied back shortly still not over the scene from before.

"Y/n-ah leave it ! Do you have practice today ?"

"Yeah ! I have to go in the 2nd period."

"Aw Shit ! When will you come back ?"

"Before lunch break......why ?"

"No It's just that I will be bored"

"You will have Cheongsan with you my dear"

"I know I know but.....It's okay. I will give you the notes in the lunch break, okay ?"

"Thanks Gyu ! You are the best !"

She winked at him and sent him a flying kiss as he went back to his friends. Y/n sighed as she put her head down tired from all the fight earlier. She was about to fall asleep when she heard shouting. She instantly woke up and looked around and saw Nayeon fighting with Gyeong-su again.

She rolled her eyes tired from all the fighting early in the morning as she stood up and shouted grabbing everybody's attention.

"Nayeon, Get a grip will you ? What's with all the fighting early in the morning ?! Just shut up and sit down."

She sat down as she saw Nayeon settle down. She didn't want to be her friend but had to due to their families being friends. Y/n picked up her water bottle and drank the water. She closed the cap and kept the bottle at its place when she saw Ms Park enter the zoo aka their classroom. She sighed in relief thanking God internally as she was having a headache from all the noise her classmates were making.