Chapter 12

Y/n waited for them after the announcement cut off. Within a few minutes she heard the school meditation playing from the speakers. She sighed as she decided to just listen to it.

Not even 5 minutes of her listening to the calming music, she fell into deep slumber with her back on the wall.

Y/n opened her eyes hearing multiple voices around her. She rubbed her eyes and sat straight but groaned in pain. She massaged her lower back with her hand and spoke up.

"When did you all come ?"

"An hour ago...."

"An hour ago ?!? Why didn't you wake me up ?"

"Well.....you looked tired so we let you sleep."

Y/n scanned the room and counted the people in the room.

Gyeong-su
Joon-young
Onjo
Namra
Junwoo
Suhyeok
Dae-su
Wujin
I-sak
Hyo-ryung
Jimin
Cheongsan

"Guys....where is Ms Park ?"

"...."

"Is she waiting for us in the broadcasting room ?"

"Actually......Ms Park died while saving Cheongsan from Gwi-nam."

"What ?!?"

"Yeah....he didn't turn completely but Ms Park turned after he but her."

"Where is that bastard now ?"

"Well.....Suhyeok and Cheongsan threw him from the 3rd floor. He is dead hopefully but he was looking for you."

"Oh shit.....I am a danger to you all if he is alive."

"Shut up and sit back down you are not going anywhere."

"San...."

They sat there in silence mourning for their dead teacher. They felt the mood lighten up and finally Dae-su spoke up.

"Y/n-ah you are so good at fighting. We saw you beat up Gwi-nam. You are so cool...!!!"

"How ?"

"The drone from the Science Lab."

Y/n nodded understanding the situation but was caught off guard when Suhyeok spoke up.

"I saw you beat up Gwi-nam and his gang."

"What !? When ?"

"The morning before the outbreak. Gwi-nam and his gang were taking two juniors to the construction site. I saw you follow them and I followed you to see if you needed help but you made Myeong-hwan bleed without even struggling."

"Oh...I know about that."

"What ?!?"

Everybody looked at Gyeong-su in shock.

"Yeah...she came to the class all swaety and angry so I asked her what was wrong and got to know about her facing those scumbags."