Chapter 16

The bottle landed on Cheongsan.

"Cheongsan....Truth or dare ?"

Gyeong-su asked with a mischievous smirk on his face. The questioned boy sighed before choosing truth.

"Do you love someone present here ?"

"....."

Cheongsan gulped before glaring at Gyeong-su dangerously. He then sighed closing his eyes to calm down his fast heartbeat. He soon opened his eyes and looked at the girl he loves dearly.

"I Love You Y/n-ah"

"So you love her ?"

The group looked behind in shock and found Gwi-nam standing on the edge with an annoyed look on his face.

"Answer me you fucker ?! Do you love my princess ?!?"

"Yes you piece of shit !!"

Cheongsan stands up and yells in anger upon hearing the 'my princess' word from the one-eyed mullet boy's mouth.

"You---!!!!"

Gwi-nam yells and ran towards Cheongsan tackling him to the ground. He punched him while sitting on his stomach.

"Stop it you bitch !!!"

Y/n yelled in anger as Gwi-nam stopped at once. He stood up from Cheongsan and turned towards the sweet girl and replied back in a calm voice containing his anger.

"Princess I dare you to repeat your words"

"I said stop it you deaf bitch !"

"Princess !!!"

Gwi-nam walked over to Y/n with a dangerous aura surrounding him. He was about to hold her neck but was stopped by Suhyeok pushing him away from the girl.

"Don't stop me you moron !"

"Stop it you fucker !"

"I hated this thing of yours. Telling me to do this, do that."

The one-eyed hambie pushed Suhyeok away with one hand making him hit the pile of woods with a thud. Namra ran to her boyfriend and held  helped him on his feet.

"What do you want Gwi-nam ?"

"Y/n"

"You bloody----!!!"

Cheongsan ran forward and kicked Gwi-nam in the chest. But to their surprise the hambie just bent down a bit and stood up straight with a smirk on his face. He punched Cheongsan away.

"San !!"

"A nickname for a fucker ? Huh Princess ?"

Y/n just glared at him and ran to Cheongsan. She put his head on her lap as a few tears left her eyes.

"San ? Are you fine ? Look at me !"

Cheongsan opened his eyes and sat up but soon groaned in pain.

"Everybody but Cheongsan and Y/n can leave."

The group didn't back down as Gwi-nam groaned in annoyance.

"You all are going to die !!!"

Gwi-nam pushed off Dae-su, Wu-jin and Joon-young all at once as he moved towards Cheongsan and Y/n who were standing in the back and looking around for some weapons. Gyeong-su and Junwoo were soon sent away flying.

"Junwoo !!!"

Y/n tried to reach the junior but was held back by Cheongsan. Y/n looked back and saw Suhyeok holding onto his shoulder. She went to him and started to inspect him.

"Thank God your shoulder isn't hurt badly it is just paining due to the hard hit. Relax for sometime. Alright ?"

"Yes Dr Kim !"

Suhyeok saluted as they both burst out laughing.

"Princess stop worrying for these losers ! Come with me !"

Gwi-nam held onto her but was yanked away. Y/n spit on his mouth and said.

"Call them a loser, you loser !"

"Should I prove to you that I am not a loser ?"

Gwi-nam put his hands on Jihye and started choking her with an evil grin on his face while staring straight into Y/n's eyes.

"Should I ?"

"Stop it Gwi-nam, please !"

"Ahh It feels so good hearing my name from your sweet mouth and your sweet honey like voice."

"Leave her please !"

"Fine. Only because you pleaded, princess."

Gwi-nam removed his hands from the poor girl who fell down gasping for air. Y/n quickly ran to her and held onto her as she cried.

"Stop crying princess, it's hurting me."

"Then stop hurting them YOON GWI-NAM !"

"Only if you agree to come with me."

An awkward silence filled the group. The tension was high. Gwi-nam stared at Y/n while she looked around towards her friends.

"I am sorry guys...."

"Wha--"

I-sak was cut off by Gwi-nam smirking as he pulled Y/n towards the door with him. He was about to open the door when he realised that Y/n was not a hambie like him and would be attacked if seen.

"Cover yourself with a curtain."

Y/n did as told and looked back at her friends with a sweet smile and sad look in her eyes. Gwi-nam squat down infront of her signalling her to get onto his back.

"Goodbye guys....see you soon maybe"

The both of them left the rooftop closing the door making the others tears fall.

"Why did you do this noona ?! Why ?!?"

Junwoo stamped in anger as he hugged his crying sister. Cheongsan broke down with Onjo beside him. But one of them stayed away from the group terrified with what was going to happen to them.

Gwi-nam brought Y/n back to the music room. He put her in the storage room and closed the door. He then started cleaning the room by throwing the zombies outside and closing the door.

He sighed as a smirk formed on his face. He looked at the storage room's door. His stomach grumbled in a need of flesh as his vision started going red. He quickly ran out the room in search of food not wanting to hurt his love.

Jimin stared at the bite mark on her upper arm. Her heart raced at a high speed. The thoughts of leaving her friends and turning into some mindless cannibal clouded her mind.

A whimper left her mouth which didn't go unnoticed by Hyo-ryung who was standing next to her.

"What happened Jimin-ah? Wait-- i-is that a bite mark ?"

The attention was diverted to the two girls standing away from the group. Hyo-ryung backed away from the infected girl who was now turning with black and green veins visible all over her body.

Jimin's head twitched with blood streaming down her nose. Her vision started going red as only whimpers and groans left her mouth scaring the others but also making them cry at the loss.

"Please leave Jimin-ah."

Onjo pleaded as she held onto her bestfriend in sadness. Jimin nodded her head terrified at the looks her friends gave her. Their eyes were filled with worry, sadness and fear.

"I'll leave on my own."

Jimin walked over to the door twitching and opened the door. She looked at her friends one last time and left the terrace closing the door with her dark red vision now fully turned into a walking dead.