Chapter 17

Y/n opened the storage room's door and peaked out. She saw no one in the room and sighed. She took a big bag and started filling the bag with food and soda's.

She opened the door slowly with the bag on her shoulders. She walked over to the door and placed the desk against it. She went to the window and looked outside the window.

She saw a helicopter near the school. She quickly climbed the window sill and slowly walked over to the pipe. She looked at it and held it to check it's strength.

She slowly started climbing the metal pipe hearing the helicopter nearing school campus. She soon reached the terrace edge and put her hand on it. She pushed herself up with the bag still on her shoulders.

She looked up and saw the others backed away from where she was. They had a fearful face but soon changed to worried. Cheongsan ran to her when hearing her shout.

"HOLD ME YOU DUMBHEADS !!!"

Cheongsan carefully pulled her up and took the bag from him. She then turned around with a big scissors and a wooden plank in her hand. She started removing the screw of the pipe and threw it away.

"Why ?"

"Gwi-nam won't climb back again."

"I WON'T SPARE YOU PRINCESS !!!!"

Gwi-nam shouted as his voice echoed in the whole school.

"I think we might have a problem."

Namra said referring to Gwi-nam's shout. Just as she finish the others started shouting looking at the chopper.

"HELLO !!!!! PLEASE SAVE US !!! WE ARE ON THE ROOFTOP OF HYOSAN HIGH !!!!"

Everybody jumped up and down in excitement. The chopper was flying just above the school rooftop. Three ropes came down from it and soon enough 3 army officers were standing infront of the students with the gun in their hands.

"HANDS UP AND LAY DOWN !!"

"SIR PLEASE SAVE US !!"

"I SAID HANDS UP AND LAY DOWN !!!"

Cheongsan stepped back looking at the guns pointed at him. He looked back at Y/n and Onjo and said.

"SIR PLEASE !! WE ARE NOT BITTEN !"

Y/n pulled Cheongsan by his arm and walked over to Wuijn and Dae-su.

"HOLD HIM STILL !"

She shouted over the noise of the chopper. She then walked over to the officers and started speaking calmly.

"Sir we have been stuck here since 2 days. We have nothing to eat or drink. Please rescue us !"

She lied to get them out of here.

"How can we trust that you are not bitten ?"

"I think you might know that Hyosan High School is the ground zero of the virus."

Everybody looked at Y/n in shock.

"This all started from the Science Laboratory and Mr Lee Byeong-chan, our Science teacher."

Another shock but gasps were also heard.