Chapter 6

Junwoo looked around trying to find his Noona. Not finding her anywhere, he walked over to Suhyeok.

"Hyung...where is noona ? You and her were at the back right ?"

"Yeah..."

"Then where is she now ?"

"I-I don't k-know...She was at the back fighting a-and told me to go help the others."

"How could you leave her behind, you bastard !!!!"

Cheongsan ran forward pushing Suhyeok down the ground and getting on top of him. Dae-su and Wu-jin ran forward pulling the furious Cheongsan off Suhyeok.

"Leave me !!!"

"Hyung get a grip !"

Junwoo said with tears in his eyes. Gyeong-su stood up in an attempt to calm down the situation.

"Cheongsan....Y/n is a track runner remember? She will be fine. Didn't you see how she fought the zombies earlier ?"

"Yeah....but she is alone."

"Nothing will happen to her gopher !"

Onjo pulled Cheongsan in a hug seeing him shaking in worry.

"She will be fine."

After a few minutes Onjo left Cheongsan upon seeing him calmed down. She walked over to her best friend, I-sak and pulled her in a hug but soon furrowed her eyebrows.

"You are also worried about Y/n ?"

I-sak slowly nodded her head as tears filled her eyes.

"Don't worry.....she will be fine ! Trust me !"

I-sak nodded her head again as Onjo put her head on her shoulder. She closed her eyes and dozed off.

"Let's get out of here..."

"But where, how, when ?"

"The hose from earlier"

Cheongsan replied shortly walking over to Gyeong-su who was holding onto the door in an attempt to protect themselves from the zombies that were continuously banging at the door.

"Gyeong-su, open the door just a little ; for an arm to fit in."

"Let's just wait for the rescuers."

"We don't know the situation outside. It is better to move because we cannot stay here long. These things will break the door anytime."

"Fine !"

Cheongsan put his arm out and fortunately got the hose. He pulled it in and quickly closed the door without making any noise.

"Tie knots for a foot to fit in."

"Make it zig zag."

Cheongsan, Joon-young and Suhyeok got to work while Gyeong-su, Dae-su and Wujin held onto the door. After a few minutes which felt like an eternity, their makeshift rope was finally ready.

Cheongsan walked over to the window and threw the rope out. He got ready to go down but looked back at his childhood bestfriend, Onjo. He decided not to go down before he made sure she was safe.

"Gyeong-su go down."

"Wh-why ? Did you see something down there ?!?"

"No but you go first !"

"Why ?! No !"

"Just go down !"

Suhyeok cut off the small playful argument taking place between the two friends. Gyeong-su nodded his head in defeat and started climbing down the rope, cursing occassionally.