Chapter 25 - Last Chapter

The rose as usual while the students along with Mr Nam sat up and just stared at the ruins of their school. Y/n had calmed down and was currently hugging baby Heesu.

"If we move down the mountain, we can reach Yangdong. We can find help there."

Mr Nam instructed.

"Is it safe there ?"

Wujin asked holding onto an injured Dae-su.

"Yes"

...

The students were moving towards their new destination under Mr Nam's guidance. There was absolute silence surrounding them as they held determination in their eyes. 

Suhyeok and Wujin supported an injured Dae-su. Everybody else walked in pairs. Cheongsan and Y/n in the front with baby Heesu and Joon-young and Gyeong-su at the very back of the group.

"I think we are moving in circles."

Mi-jin said as she stopped walking. 

"Wait, I don't think so. We are moving in the right way."

Mr Nam said checking a big map.

"Oh okay. Sorry for interrupting. I thought we are going in circles based on our surroundings."

Mi-jin awkwardly apologized as she looked down in embarrasement. Hari rolled her eyes at her friend and hit her in the head lightly.

"Mr Nam, Lets keep moving. She tends to talk nonsense when she is tired and hungry."

Hearing the word 'hungry', Dae-su's stomach grumbled. He groaned and immediately said.

"Guys, I can't move like this. I am so hungry."

Everybody looked at him with a 'wtf' look on their face. Hyo-ryung hit him on the head and spoke in disbelief.

"We almost died and you are saying that you are hungry ? Hold onto your injured hungry self and lets just keep moving. We will find shelter soon."

Everybody sat down in a circle as Suhyeok and Wujin helped Dae-su sit on a big stone. To their surprise Y/n finally spoke after the incident in the construction site.

"Junwoo get my bag."

The said boy immediately stood up with the bag and made his sister stand up with him too. He walked over to Cheongsan and Y/n with Jihye. 

Jihye held onto the baby Heesu while Y/n bandaged Dae-su's wound and distributed food among them. They did not had much food left but enough to give them some energy to reach the rescue camp.

"Now I know how you idiots survived till now."

Mi-jin suddenly said while eating some bread.

"How ?"

Gyeong-su said while glaring at the rude senior.

"You survived because of all your female classmates. They are the last piece of your sanity."

Mi-jin said bluntly triggering the boys. Wujin shouted at her.

"Yahhh"

"What ? Its true ! Look Y/n knows how to take care of everyone around and also knows how to fight. Namra has a sense of leadership while Onjo has both logic and hope. Hyo-ryung is savage to Dae-su but she sticks the group together. Had it been the boys then you would have been separated till now."