Chapter 14

Cheongsan and Suhyeok picked up a music stand while Dae-su and Gyeong-su pushed the door in an attempt to break it. Y/n looked down the stairs and saw the zombies coming. She ran to the door and started shouting.

"Is someone there ?!? Open the door we are not bitten !!!"

The zombies started running up the stairs as the boys got ready to fight all of them. The girls were still banging at the door. Namra turned around and saw the others struggling to keep the zombies away.

The Class President ran up a few stairs and pulled a blue tarp out of a box. She threw the tarp over the zombies trapping them at the stairs.

"Open the door !!! Who is there ?!?"

Their eyes widened in horror when they saw Gwi-nam pull the tarp and walk out with a zombie in its hands. Tears left their eyes looking at the zombie which was none other than their friend Min-ji.

Suhyeok and Cheongsan were busy fighting the zombies that escaped through the tarp while the others were still trying to open the door. Y/n stood sit looking at the one eyed boy in disgust.

"Princess...I finally found you ! Who is going to save you now ?"

"....."

"Look what you have done to me....I don't look good now but thanks to you that I have now become a GOD. I have become an immortal."

"Can you please stop ? You were never a GOD and never will be !!"

"Princess don't anger me more. Don't make me want to throw you to those things."

"Just get lost from here !!!!"

Everybody turned to look at Y/n who was glaring at Gwi-nam. Cheongsan left the zombies to Gyeong-su and Suhyeok. He walked over to the pair and hit Gwi-nam in the head with the music stand but he didn't even move.

"What are you doing you moron ?!?"

"San !!"

Y/n pulled Cheongsan towards herself who was about to get stabbed by an angry Gwi-nam. She banged on the door again which now got opened thankfully. She looked at I-sak and nodded her head.

I-sak started pulling everyone onto the rooftop as Y/n pushed Cheongsan out the door. She looked back at Gwi-nam and kicked him in his crotch before kicking him in the face.

The one-eyed boy fell from the 6th floor to his supposed death as Y/n quickly went to the terrace and closed the door behind her. She slide down next to the door and closed her eyes in an attempt to calm her palpitating heart.

"Unnie ?"

"Jihye ?"

Y/n opened her eyes and looked at short haired girl before her. She quickly stood up and hugged her before pulling Junwoo in the hug too.

 She quickly stood up and hugged her before pulling Junwoo in the hug too

Ahn Jihye

She left the students and looked at her friends who were staring at her with a questionable look on their faces.

"She is Ahn Jihye sister of Ahn Junwoo and a track runner like me."

"Hello."

Jihye bowed to the seniors. But just as she got up, she was hit in the head by Junwoo.

"Why didn't you open the door for us before ?!? The helicopter left !!"

"Sorry Oppa but Chul-soo and Eun-ji were in the helicopter and left me behind because there was no space. Moreover we were not able to hear the banging due to the helicopter's loud noise."

"So Eun-ji and Chul-soo are safe ?"

"Yeah !"

Y/n felt relieved hearing the news and went to Cheongsan. She remembered the events that took place in the Music room and hit Cheongsan in the stomach with her elbow.

"Why do you have to put yourself in danger ?!?"

She was soon joined by Onjo and the two girls beat up the poor boy together. He put his hands up in surrender.

"I am sorry girls !!"

Their joyful moment was broken by a loud shout from Jimin.

"Get away !!!!"

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows and went towards the scared girl. She stood next to her trying to understand the situation.

"Your nose is bleeding !!! Get away !"

Y/n looked at Gyeong-su and saw his nose bleeding. She got worried and scanned his body for any bite marks but felt relieved as there were none.

She took her backpack from Junwoo and took out the first aid kit. She took out a piece of cotton and gave it to the scared boy.

"It's nothing Jimin-ah. It's probably due to physical exhaustion. I also get nosebleeds if I train for a long time."

"But....!"

"No buts just sit down and relax....all of you."

They sat down and relaxed believing the smart girl's words. After 15 minutes, Cheongsan who was still groaning in pain spoke out.

"Let's make an SOS sign."

"Why ?"

"Choppers are flying around. Someone might notice us if we make a big signal."

Namra who was sitting in a corner with Suhyeok answered for the boy.

"Yeah !"