| 𝐓𝐖𝐎 |

CHAPTER TWO...

Kate sighed while looking down at her phone

Kate sighed while looking down at her phone. "Kim's heartbroken." After her short-lived romance and a wedding that only little girls dream of with Kris Humphries, they filed for divorce a couple of weeks later. But she wasn't heartbroken about the divorce. It was about the situation she was in currently.

Katherine knew they argued a lot. But the whole family was surprised when she separated from the man. He had already gotten sort of close to a lot of the family. So this was a huge blow.

Kris Jenner, however, was not surprised. She had offered a get-out for Kim at her reception after seeing her uncertainty. But Kim had decided to follow through so she didn't seem like a runaway bride. It was just very unfortunate, considering they spent most of the show budget on the wedding. But then again, that's where the pressure to get married originated from.

"Yeah. Well I warned her." Kourtney snarkily replied. She was against the very idea of marriage because of trauma from their mom's first marriage and divorce with Robert. But that didn't mean Kim shouldn't get married. Honestly, Kourtney could get really bitchy. Especially towards their mom. And Katherine loved their mom. So that drove a sort of wedge between the two as Kate got older.

And that led to another point. Katherine was growing up. She no longer only thought about princesses and riding horses at their stable with her sisters. Nothing would change about her love for her sisters, but she focused on other things now.

Like modeling and singing...and boys. Any and all types of ( cute ) boys.

When Kendall first brought up modeling, Katherine felt very self-conscious. She didn't see how beautiful she was with her long legs and naturally light-tanned skin that was similar to Kourtney and Kim's.

She in many ways was built similarly to Kendall. But there were also hints of Kylie in her. She looked so much like the both of them that it was almost funny.

So they took pictures of each other with Kendall's digital camera. And Kate realized how much fun it was to take photos of yourself and feel beautiful. The two were creative enough to even used giant pieces of cardboard and fanned it up and down to get a wind effect for their hair. So they put together an album.

They presented the book to their mom, who fell in love. Her daughters really were meant to model. And Kim agreed. Bruce, being the protective father he was, just didn't want them to grow up so quickly.

And then there was Kylie, who had gotten jealous and had a giant argument with Kendall and their parents.

"Hey Kyles." Katherine sat on the edge of her younger sister's bed. "What's up?"