| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 |

CHAPTER SIXTEEN...

"Hey, Kate. How are you?" Drake hugged her when they met up at the studio. It had been a struggle during her pregnancy, so she mainly had been homebound the past few months while Aubrey had been up in Toronto, working on yet another, most likely award-winning, album.

She was seven months pregnant. And she really did not need the stress of dealing with Pusha, so she had been hiding out with Kylie.

"I'm good. Just tired." She sighed. Sitting on the couch, she adjusted her jacket to reveal her belly bump. She was small, so the baby was also going to be small. Therefore, no one besides her family knew about the baby, and she had more freedom to go out than the eight-months-pregnant--and much larger-- Kylie did.

She wanted to keep her baby a secret as long as possible, much like her younger sister, and hoped he would always be safe, away from the public eye.

That being said, her family was very excited about one of the many new grandchildren of the Kardashian-Jenner family and were constantly talking about how she and Kylie's babies would be born at the same time.

"It's a boy, right?" Drake smiled.

She smiled back and nodded, rubbing her stomach softly.

"Have you thought of any names yet?" He sat beside her, gently putting his arm around the back of the couch.

"Pusha...walked out again a little while ago and has been busy. Tried to ask him about...this." She chuckled bitterly, gesturing to her stomach. "Won't return any of my calls..." She smiled, ashamed. She concluded that Pusha wouldn't be involved in her life anymore. As abrupt as it sounded, she was expecting this. Some guys just aren't that morally grounded.

Drake became angry when he heard what the man was doing, especially after all the shit he had supposedly just made up for. "But...I have." She giggled quietly to herself. "Thought of names, I mean."

"Oh yeah?" He grinned, gently putting his hand on her stomach. Trying to forget how much pain his best friend was currently in.

"Yeah. Romeo." She put her hand over his. "Oh! Here. This is the feet." She put Drake's hand over her lower belly, feeling the baby kick immediately.

"Romeo, huh?" He smirked. "'Sure, he'll be quite the player like his name. And best friends with Adonis."

She turned slightly, observing his face while he talked about his newly confirmed son. It took three DNA tests to confirm that Don' was really Drake's son. And he was assuming the father role perfectly, even though the results were still being finalized.