| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 |

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE...

Kate hadn't really talked to Kanye or Kim about the diss track since she got back from Paris with them a couple months ago

Kate hadn't really talked to Kanye or Kim about the diss track since she got back from Paris with them a couple months ago. She definitely had been avoiding Kanye as best as she could. But now she had be around them together, as she would be attending the MET Gala for the first time since she found out about her pregnancy.

Her family chose sides, and while it wasn't spoken out loud, it was clear where everyone stood. Kim immediately realized how fucked up it was to let Kanye release a song like that about her one-year-old nephew, but at the same time, he was her husband. That was her excuse.

Kate understood that Kim didn't know where she stood. And while she wasn't mad at her sister, she still couldn't deal with Kanye. Hearing the lyrics of the song had really broken her heart.

Kanye had claimed he didn't know that Pusha was going to release that verse, but he was the only one in contact with Pusha. She didn't know what to think.

But a few days later, 40, Drake's best friend, admitted to her that he had "drunkenly" spilled the beans to his...lady friend, and she had then told Pusha. Kate felt bad, yeah, but Kanye was still being nasty to Drake, so she pushed the entire situation out of her mind for a while. She couldn't bring herself to care.

"So tell me girlie, what's...what's up with you and Drake. Are you two dating?" Kendall and Kylie teased while the three sat with cocktails in their hand outside Kris's house. The camera crew was on them, since Kate agreed to film something for the show after not being around for a while. They were supposed to go on some trip to Wyoming after Kim and Khloe got into a fight about the show with Kourtney and Kris. So she thought she wouldn't add fuel to the fire by not "participating."

The kids had been taken out to lunch by Travis. It was cute because he and Stormi were really close, and Rome had even gotten close to them as well. So the three acted like their own little friend group. She just hoped they wouldn't be bothered while out in public. His pictures still weren't out there, so she made it clear that Travis couldn't take him out anywhere heavily populated.

"I don't know what you're talking about?" Kate chuckled as the camera zoomed in on her and her sister's reactions.

"Is she blushing?" Kylie teased, turning to Kendall.

"I think she's blushing." Kendall laughed.

"Guys, don't." Kate rolled her eyes with a small smile and felt her face heat up, even more embarrassed to be talking about the only man that had ever watched her come undone. Poor choice of words. Let her guard down.

"Let's call him." Kylie smiled slyly, taking Katherine's phone from next to her on the table.

"No." Kate groaned when she saw his caller ID as an emergency contact on her phone. It was the first number that popped up at the top and everyone was going to know that he was listed.