| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 |

CHAPTER THIRTEEN...

Now back in New York, Kate, Kourtney, Kim, and Kanye were in the elevator heading up to Kim and Kanye's penthouse apartment, where Corey was watching their kids and Kris, who had just gotten there ahead of them

"I need all security and drivers to create a wall that way and a wall that way," Kanye spoke with deadly seriousness to the security guards before the girls left the vehicle.

They exited the car while everyone surrounded the two girls. Both held their heads down with their long untamed hair flowing down their backs, curtaining around their faces as a shield.

They entered the elevator quietly as soon as they entered the building. "I just don't want to cry in front of them." Kim sighed, leaning next to Kate against the metal wall.

"Yeah." Kate breathed out heavily. The whole event made her feel exhausted. It would drain anyone, and of course, it drained Kim. However, Kate just felt like this was different. She felt sick to her stomach most days lately, and this was the icing on the cake.

"You good?" Kanye asked, concerned, looking down at Kate. Her eyes were closed, and she was breathing deeply and slowly.

"Yeah, maybe I just need to go to the doctor." She smiled softly, pain reaching her eyes instead of her sweet smile. 'This better be a fucking joke....' She seethed internally, looking down at her lower stomach area.

"Did they do anything?" He quickly raised his tone.

She looked towards him, surprised. "Not like that, no. I'm okay." Kate turned her head back down right away. She didn't even want to think about what could have happened. Especially not if it could have led to that. Not if she really was...

"Bugs?" Kim called for her children after they got out of the elevator. They took off running toward their mother, completely oblivious to what had happened in Paris. "Hi!"

After everyone settled in the room, Kim played with North and Saint on the couch. Kris teared up in the corner with Kanye and Corey watching solemnly, and Kate excused herself to the bathroom.

She made sure to look casual before softly and quickly locking the door and collapsing in front of the toilet. She emptied everything in her stomach, holding her midsection.

No. She was not okay.