| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 |

CHAPTER FIFTEEN...

Hiding her pregnancy in a customized black Gucci sweatshirt dress, Katherine accompanied Drake to the Billboard Music Awards

Hiding her pregnancy in a customized black Gucci sweatshirt dress, Katherine accompanied Drake to the Billboard Music Awards. They had pulled up in a limo with Chubbs and a few other guys that went to find their seating as the two celebrities left for the most stressful part of these kinds of events; the media.

They both walked the carpet together. Once they got less than midway, they split up, and Kate went to take photos with Rihanna. Some may have seen it awkward since she and Drake broke up again a few months ago, but the two women loved each other, and as soon as they saw each other they immediately embraced with huge smiles.  Even during her and Drake's relationship, Rihanna knew about how Katherine felt for Aubrey—even if Kate wasn't aware of it herself. And she also knew of the little baby that was already the size of a peach in her womb. So she and Aubrey had formed a kind of alliance to protect their best friend, even if it was under unfortunate circumstances when it came to their relationship and hers.

"Find me later, Babe." Robyn kissed Katherine's cheek, asking for details of Pusha, or the "Bitch Man," as she and many others called him.

"Of course. Love you!" She said over the crowd of photographers.

"Love you too!"

Kate found Aubrey a little ways down. He put one arm around the small of her back and the other in his pants pocket as he greeted her delicately, and she put her arms around the torso of his white suit. The paparazzi ate it up, immediately taking pictures of the two holding each other tightly.

"Drake, Katherine! Over here!"

"Why are the two of you together?"

"Are you pregnant, Katherine?"

She wasn't sure who asked the last question, but it immediately made her panic on the inside. She somehow heard it over the other ten questions asked at the exact same time. She grabbed Aubrey's hand, and they mumbled to each other about her worries as the photographers looked on confused but continued to take snapshots.

They could see her hesitation and how sympathetic he was towards her. He nodded and took her hand, whispering that it was okay. They could walk on now, letting the paparazzi know he wouldn't be doing any more interviews.

She nodded when he ushered her forward with Chubbs right behind them, and she hid her face towards his body, the two walking towards the arena. Her childhood anxiety had found its way back as she became pregnant. She feared for her child and the disgusting things her world could do to him. They found their seats up front and took their places.