| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 |

CHAPTER FOUR...

The family was getting ready for the special "dinner" the family was having as a T

The family was getting ready for the special "dinner" the family was having as a T.V. special called "Dishing It Out," where they spilled all the secrets that they cut from the film—with the family's consent of course.

"I can't stay long because I have to be at this thing with Kendall." Kate sat down with a smile on her face. She and Kendall were hanging out with Gigi and Bella Hadid, getting ready to go to a Justin Bieber concert. So she looked a bit less...conservative than she normally did.

"Then we obviously need to show your moments first." Khloe smirked.

Kate's eyes widened. "You wouldn't—"

"Oh, I so would." Khloe smirked with her sisters.

The clip of Oprah and Kate showed up when they mentioned Drake. Katherine hid her face in Kylie's arm, shaking her head. "I frickin' hate you." She jokingly growled.

"Thank you." Kylie smirked, obviously acting for the cameras, but Kate could tell she was dying from having to smile the whole special.

"So, I'm sorry to ruin the mood but~—wait, I'm not sorry...I heard from a certain someone, that your inspiration right now is Drake."

"Um...you could say that...I just have a lot of respect for him you know?"

"She loves him~!!!"

"...You're gonna cut that out, right?"

The whole family burst into giggle fits as Katherine's face became as hot as fire. So much for cutting that out of the season.

"Well, well, well..." Kourtney laughed.

"Little Katie has a crush." Kim laughed as Kate shook her head. She knew Pusha was going to be pissed when he saw that. But she also knew Aubrey was going to be watching the episode, and she literally felt like pulling her hair extensions out.

Then the next scene showed up.

Kate was sitting in the corner of the kitchen, counting her Twix bars. She had a candy addiction when it came to Twix, and everyone knew it. So Khloe and Rob thought they'd play a prank.

"I'm missing ten." She muttered, searching the area. She crawled onto the floor of pantry, opened drawers, looked in the fridge, and even looked under fridge.

Then the camera cut to Khloe and Rob with the Twix as they tossed them into the pool.

Later that afternoon, Kate was outside with Kendall when she saw the golden rappers floating in the middle of the pool. You'd think that for a rich white girl, she would just buy more. But no.