10. Tempest

Jungkook is glaring at Tae, time to time while sitting in their dinner table. Tae felt the heat on his skin because of the fire spitting glare of Kook.

Tae pretend not to notice Kook while anxiously filling his chubby cheeks with food, but he couldn't swallow it because of the tension on his skin.. Kook is watching his every move..

Devil!!! you know everything right?

I thought you are just a kid

And the way you shivered under my fingers ??!  Ufff!!

Damn!!! Why should I be the only one to suffer?!

Even after everyone finished their dinner, Tae is still struggling with his plate, though he didn't saw Kook , the glare is giving him chills and his whole attention is on Kook and not on the food or anything.

" Eat fast fatty!! We need to go..." Kook growled in his deepest stern  voice and Tae gulped everything at one go..

" On it hyung!! " Tae struggled with chocking food

" Don't pressure him... Let him eat peacefully.. You eat slowly cutie!! "

Joon brushed Tae's hair and encouraged him to eat slow , while Jin came to other side of Tae to offer him water so that he can swallow food without chocking on it,   Jin slowly brushed Tae's back and tried to caress Tae's chest just to calm him down..

" Eomma!!! Stop pampering him... He is not a kid anymore... That devil knows EVERYTHING!! " Kook pressed the last word and Tae chocked on his food.

" Stop it Jungkook!! Get out of here.... If you are that impatient....Go to motorcycle showroom and have a look around.. I'll bring Tae after he finishes his food... Joonie..??? Go with him... " Jin yelled at Kook.

Kook swiftly gets up from his seat , he took his jacket forcibly and left the place in a blink of time. Tae, who was holding his breath and chewing big bites in his mouth, got relieved from the pressure only after Kook left the place.
.
.
.
.
After 20 minutes..

Jin and Tae enters the showroom while Kook is sitting on a test ride bike, Tae got stunned by the intimidating look of the bike and scary Kook sitting on the bike. That big scary bike looks like a ride for single person.

" Eomma !!! I chose the model and everything..  Look how it is??! " Kook asked excited, he didn't pay any attention to Tae, who is still staring at the bike.. He got so much involved in the bike

"Looks good and all.... But??? Can you ride this big bike..??? !! It looks so... I mean... Is it safe for a 18 years old to ride..?! " Jin asked..

" I can ride eomma... It's safe!! Don't worry.. "

" Whatever...!! Be carefull... I didn't expect it to be this big!!! Anyway... Go ahead with the booking procedure.. " Jin said petting Kook's back..

" Thank you eomma!!! You are so sweet.." Kook said hugging and kissing Jin, leaving Joon and Tae longing..