3. this like ww3

"the door doesn't open

"the door doesn't open.."

"you were at the door why couldn't you just stay at the door?" diego began, "i-i didn't know it was the same door!"

"since we were young you knew that that door doesn't open from the inside!" he raised his voice, running his hand through his hair. "i would of thought you guys got a new one!"

"you fucking dumbass!" he yelled. "dont call me a fucking dumbass!" you got near him, clearly upset that he would get mad that easy of a mistake.

"right forgot, bimbo." shaking his head as if you said something disappointing. "that's what they call you in the u.s, right bimbo?"

"oh my god, you are the fucking worst! how dare
you call me a bimbo when nobody in the futbol entertainment likes you!"

his face now inches away from face, being almost the same heigh he looked into your eyes. almost like a competition on who looks away first.

unknowingly to him, he brought his face closer to yours with your lips almost touching till you backed away. "y'know what? i dont even want to argue with you i'll just wait time someone comes for us."

walking the opposite way from him, you sat on a stool. diego just continued to stare at you, eyes narrowed waiting for you to say something so he could insult you back.

but once he saw you pull your phone out, probably playing a game, he knew he shouldn't even try to argue again.

with that, he reached out for something to sit on, sitting down he also took his phone out. with no sign of signal he pressed on the only game app he had.

subway surfers.

with his volume all the way up you could hear him play. having the urge to play the same game, you also tap on the app.

diego hears the same music of the game coming from far away and takes a peak at you, there you were playing looking concentrated.

"are you playing the same game as me?" he scoffed. "such a copycat." you rolled your eyes not looking up. "what about it? me dio la gana de jugar."

"such a copycat." you mimicked him with a high pitch. "so childish." he rolled his eyes. "you're the one who's childish, getting mad cause i'm playing
the same game as you."

"cause i was on it first!" he raised his voice. "are
we seriously about to fight again cause a game?!"
it was your turn to raise your voice.

you roll your eyes once again. "roll your eyes at
me see what happens." his usual deep voice going deeper. "what the hell are you even talking about?" you furrowed your brows confused what he meant by 'see what happens.'

the two of you go quiet after that, averting your eyes from him you go back to your phone. "dumb bitch." you heard him mumble, he made sure you heard.

"here you go again!" looking up, he pretended to be busy looking at his phone. innocently he looks up confused, "huh? what did you say?" if this was a cartoon there would be an irk mark on your fourhead.

"you think your funny?" a laugh escaped diego's lips, enjoying how angry you look. "what's funny?" frowning a bit because you knew exactly why he
was laughing.

since you could remember, diego always said you were the ugliest looking while angry, which would piss you off even more.

"cause you're ugly as shit." his laugher erupted once again. getting up from the stool you walk towards him. "im for real about to beat the shit out of you."

"damn what's taking them so long

"damn what's taking them so long.." andres checked his phone to see the time. it was more than 20 minutes since you've been gone. "they're probably fighting again or something."

"im gonna go look for them." your dad put his phone away and walked outside to the field. "i'll go too." memo said following andres out the door with kevin following behind.

the team screaming at kevin cause it was unnecessary for him to go. "regresate morro!" "chismoso!" "he's always at the crime scene." "there's no point of stopping him.."

the three made their way to the field, your dad worried, memo comforting him and kevin ready to press the red record button on his phone.

walking to the gated soccer field, they saw it empty, which started freaking your dad out. "andres, be calm." "if we're being honest.. it's diego and y/n.. they're either killing each other or.."

"in the storage room."

the three marched up to the storage room. thru the small window they could see the lights were on inside. "let's hurry before they actually fight."

coming up to the door of the storage room, your dad swings the door open. he was expecting to break up a fight between the two of you, like him and memo pulling you away from diego with kevin laughing as he records so he could show it to the team.

but what he saw was something he had feared.

you were straddling diego's hips.

standing above him, your perfect braid that was always neat had hair strands falling out. you were catching your breath and your spaghetti straps falling off your shoulder.

under you, diegos head band has fallen off his hair and laying on the floor, catching his breath and a small scratch on his nose.

seeing three shadows, you look up to see your dad, memo and kevin with a jaw opened and with the light flashing.

"pa.. you came." you smiled unwary of the position you were in. diego turned his head to the side and smiled relief. "thank god.. she was going to kill me."

"diego.." your dad said in a low tone. "hmm?" diego hummed, not even trying to get up from the position he was in. kevin and memo shivered sensing the dark aura around your dad.

"diego, what are you doing with my daughter..?"

i was THIS close to making this chapterwith them fcking in the storage roombut

with them fcking in the storage room
but.. i wasn't feeling it halfway
thru and scraped it 😭