[22.] fights and troubles

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

one week before christmas..

"let go you ugly hag!" "who are you calling hag?! niño mocoso!" kevin grunts while continuously trying to pull the box of toys from a 7 year old.

"kevin just let it go, it's over." you sigh watching the fight with a hand on your hip. "No! if my godchild wants the christmas bluey and friends set i will get it!"

"kevin."

"okay.." he turns to you with a sad pout, with a tight grip still on the toy set. you give a nod and walk away to another aisle.

as soon as you're fully gone, kevin lets go of the toy and sends the bratty seven year old stumbling back, before giving the kid a push, making him fall to the floor. "ouchie.." the kid whined, loosening his grip. kevin is fast and yanks it out of the kids hand. "im telling my mom!" the kid quicky gets up and runs from kevin.

kevin happy catches up to you, skipping your way and smiling as he held tight to the toy set. you raise a brow watching your bestfriend. "how did you get the toy?"

you watch as he grins putting it in the cart, "i just gave the kid a dollar, they fold so fast for money." he shrugs pushing the cart for you.

"okay so.." you take a look at your list of gifts for everybody in your family. "check.. check.. check.." you go down your list of everything you have. "kevin who do you have left on your list?"

"well.. just diego to be honest.. i did yours first." kevin says taking his list out. "oh my god! me too bestie! you were the first person i thought of!"

"even before your 3 kids and husband?"

"well.. yes!" you chuckle, hugging his arm.

like 30 minutes after wandering all
over the store and gossiping😭

"okay your total will be.. $2,832 and thirty eight cents." you hum and place your card inside the machine. the cashier gives you your long receipt and you two begin to walk out.

"young man aren't you the one that pushed my son?!" you heard an older lady yell not that far from you two.. "what's going-" you were about to turn your head when kevin just kept leading you out.

not letting you see an angry lady trying to catch up to you two. "girl just go!"

 "girl just go!"