5. why are they going at it at the movies..

"tomame una bien this time, cause you dont know how to

"tomame una bien this time, cause you dont know how to." you pushed your phone back to kevin after you looked at the photos he took of you.

"im supposed to be practicing.." kevin sighed as he took a look at his teammates practicing. he knew he should've just left you alone. "the sooner you take a good one the sooner you can go."

"fine.." he mumbled, you pose as he kept taking pictures of you. handing you back the phone once he thought it was enough. "hmm.. these ones are not that bad, you can go doggy." you scratched his head.

"seriously.. how can your phone hold that much memory.." he began walking to the field fixing his hair.

"i'll post this now.." you said to yourself.

@y/n

[inserts picture]
❤️ 💬
@zayn, @thv @yawnzzn and 8,271,842 others
@y/n: 🇲🇽

@vogue: beautiful ❤️

@chanelofficial: lucky to have the prettiest girl on the 🌍❤️

@neymarjr: 😍😍😍
@random1: @neymarjr HELLOO!????
@random2: @neymarjr HE IS GOING TO STEAL HER FROM US NOOO

@iamcardib: see my dm! want you to be in my new music video 🥰

@random3: gigi>>> her
@random4: @random3 dont even??
@random5; @random3 they got to be paying you to say this cause no way..

@joaofelix79: 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
@random6: NOT HIM TOOO
@random7: @joaofelix79 GET ON SOMEWHERE????

     @joaofelix79: 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻@random6: NOT HIM TOOO@random7: @joaofelix79 GET ON SOMEWHERE????

the game has finally started, you watch as the mexico team got in the lead when chucky scored. "papi chucky!" you heard atleast five grown man scream.

after a bit it was halftime, you walked up to the team as they finally got a break. "kevin, why the fuck do you sweat so much it's only half time?" you saw your friend taking three towels and rubbing it in his face.