15. ill do anything BUT watch riverdale

'no no no no' you cried in your head when you looked thru your phone

'no no no no' you cried in your head when you looked thru your phone. you unblocked him already texting joao back but your messages were showing up green instead of blue.

you went to instagram, but he had you blocked already!

"pinche toxico." you mumbled as you stared at diego's sleeping face. you couldn't even stay that mad at him. he was lucky, he was handsome and took care of you last night cause you would of gave him a black eye.

he had such a peaceful look while he was asleep. his long lashes and messy hair, it almost made you want to take a picture at the sight and post it on your instagram story with some lovey dovey caption.

shaking his shoulder a bit, he let out a hum. "wake up.." you said about to get up from him, but the arm wrapped around you tightened. "no, dont get up." he whined squinting his eyes.

"can we have morning sex please? that's what couples do.." he pouted. 'couple? who said that?' you thought to yourself. "erm.. no? who said we're together?" you asked, furrowing your brows.

"i did, yesterday." he smiled cheesingly. 'toxico..'

"let's even go on a date today." he smiled moving a piece of hair out of your face and tucking it behind your ear. "in your dreams." you laughed getting up from him and swinging your legs over the bed and getting up.

"why not." he whined getting up from the bed also, following right behind you, as you picked up your dress and other items that belonged to you.

"and let everybody find out we're together? fuck no." you let out a chuckle, "what's so wrong about me?" you turned your neck around and realize that you kind of hurt his feelings.

"oh.. i didn't mean it like that." you turn around completely to face him. "its just that.. dont you think everybody's going to find it weird that we're suddenly together?" you tried.

"i think they'll understand.." it went quiet for a bit, just staring at each other till you decided to turn around and walk thru the hallway to open the door.

"um, i'm going back to my room, see you downstairs?" diego followed right behind you, "you're doing this after what we did yesterday? really?"

"look-" you swung the door opened and was met with your chihuahuas face, "fresitas?" you were so confused why she was so tall, till you looked behind her small form to see kevin.

his mouth was hung opened, lowering fresitas who made an "aur?" sound like if she was also confused.

his eyes kept going between you and diego. diego who was shirtless and just in boxers, you, who had diego's clothes and boxers but obviously hickey on your neck.