11. back to toxico

"y/n

"y/n.. y/n.." you felt someone nudge your shoulders. "hmm?" you groaned. "wake up." knitting your brows, your eyes were so heavy you haven't even opened them yet.

getting a sudden urge, you rolled your hips, two hands gripped your waist. "wey, i said wake up not ride me!" you opened your eyes, and noticed dark brownish hair covering your view.

why did everything hurt?

that's when you it hit you that you were on top of somebody. pushing yourself up you saw diegos face. how did he managed to look so good in the morning?

you didn't seem to have a clue what was going on. "i told you to get up." wrapping his arms around you, he flipped you guys over.

he was now standing over you while you were under him. your head was killing you because of how much you drank. "m-my head hurts." you murmured.

"then go back to sleep, i'm taking a shower." gently, he spread your legs again and slid right out of your hole, cum leaking out immediately.

"fuck.." he swore closing his eyes for a second, with a sigh, he pushed your legs shut and places the winnie blanket over you. getting off your bed, he started looking for his boxers and clothes.

"go take a shower, clean your sheets or something." he said before exiting your room, going back to sleep not giving much thought on how diego ended up in your room.

" he said before exiting your room, going back to sleep not giving much thought on how diego ended up in your room

the sun was shining right at your face, making you squint your eyes and let out a grunt. stretching your arms and legs but immediately regretting after; after feeling a slight pain in your lower area.

"it fucking hurts." you groan rubbing on the spot it hurtled the most. rubbing your thighs together, your eyes shot opened once you realize you weren't wearing any underwear, and cause you felt something sticky between your thighs.

the memory from last night came washing back to you. the various positions diego had you in made your heart beat a bit faster. "i need to take a shower."

you winced getting up from your bed, your head and your body killing you. luckily, you had a bathroom in your room, but the walk to your own bathroom was so painful.

flicking the light to your bathroom open you were met with your reflection, hickeys all over your skin and the marks of diego's handprint on your hips.

"i look a mess." you touched your skin, till you look closely into the mirror and your eyes lower to your thighs to see white leaking. "..yeah i'm taking the longest shower today.

barely able to step in the tub, you scrubbed your body for the millionth time, at some point you couldn't no longer stand so you had to sit down. moaning and grunting thru the pain trying to stand up after you were done.

getting yourself dry, you changed into something comfortable, a black hoodie and sweats, putting your hair in a braid. applying concealer to the dark purple hickeys on your neck to make them less noticeable.

putting your fuzzy socks on you slipped into your crocs and walked out your room with limping legs, trying your hardest to walk normally.

everybody seemed to be awake, due to the chatter you could hear from your room. cursing in your head that everybody is going to see you walking weirdly.

you managed to get closer to the kitchen, your dad noticing you first "buenos dias sleeping beauty!" everybody's head turned to you. giving you smiles and 'good mornings.'

"se mira la mas cruda de todos nosotros!" alexis joked. "you look like shit.." edson said before taking a bite of the carne from last night. "leave her alone.." memo stood up for you noticing how shitty you looked.

"yeah.. i just woke up late that's all." you said, walking as normal as you could taking a seat next to kevin. taking a seat, trying your hardest to not let out a moan of pain. taking a good look at kevin's face till you saw red marks on the side of his face.

"kevin what happened?" you asked. "i think i feel off the bed last night cause look." he pointed to his face. "and my back hurts so bad, i think i broke a bone too." you and diego, who was sitting besides you exchanged a look before returning back to kevin.

diego was sitting besides you?!

turning your head around to him, you two locked eyes for a second before giving you the ugliest look. "stop looking at me." he pushes your head away so you'll face the direction kevin was in.

"dont touch me!" you slapped his hand away from your face. "ey!" getting both yours and diegos attention, memo continued. "no fighting in the morning or our headaches will get worse." he says while sipping on his coffee.

the two of you stayed quiet, "good." memo says before taking a seat at the table. "my back hurts so bad." kevin whined, you stuck your hand out and started rubbing his back to soothe him.

'my legs too..'

once you were done eating, you grabbed your plate and got up from the chair slowly to not hurt yourself. nobody seemed to noticed your weird way of walking since they were all busy talking at the table.

taking deep breath as you continued to make your way to the trash can. diego was the only one who seemed to noticed how you walked and couldn't help but grin as he saw you walking, lowering his gaze to your thighs.

after everybody had finished eating, they spent
a little bit of time talking at the table till it was time to go.

the last person to leave the house was kevin and diego, waving kevin a goodbye, your eyes couldn't leave diego's as you saw them drive off.

going back inside your dad handed you the broom. "a recoger!" "im not the one who wanted to throw a party!"

you felt ashamed that all you could think about was  how bad you wanted to do it again with him.

its short but yeah it was
the only thing i could do fast.