13. AND FUCK FRESITAS??!

"its too much," you breathlessly whined, however nothing could stop him

"its too much," you breathlessly whined, however nothing could stop him. his hands roughly grabbed your hips as your eyes seemed to grow hazy.

"na uh, baby," diego groaned as his hips shoved up, ensuring he reached as far as he could inside you "you're all mine to use, remember?"

"im not gonna stop cause you feel too fuckin' good around me," he chuckled. you were sure you would have little bruises on your hips and waist by the time he was done with you.

diego's thrusts grew sloppier and deeper. his eyebrows knitted tightly before he groaned loudly. "y/n.. y/n.." his fingernails dug into the flesh of your hips, holding them completely still as he-

"y/n!" you gasped feeling like you were about to drown for a moment. rubbing your eyes, you stood up from your sleep immediately.

of course your dad had to throw water at you. "y porque me mojaste?!" you yelled pulling your now wet hair behind your face.

"te duele la panza o que? you were groaning and all." you're dad placed the back of his hand on your fourhead. "no.. i think i just had a nightmare." you took his hand off your fourhead and getting yourself  up from your bed.

"we'll hurry up and get ready cause they said the van gets here at 4:00." your dad left you to yourself. you walked to your vanity, but instead of doing something.. you just stood there looking at yourself in the mirror.

thinking about the wet dream you just had. and unfortunately, you think some person up there is trying to tell you that you need dick badly cause these dreams have been going on for about 3 days now.

you tried pushing all that aside and got ready, because at 6, you had a plane to catch. wearing some black flare leggings, a white long sleeve and your braid that you did mostly every day.

walking out your door, you went to the living room, your dad was on the phone with someone and fresitas was eating small pieces of fruits.

you already had everything packed, you were going to take five suitcases but you were only allowed to bring two bags so you tried to stuff everything in. your purse was ready, you had snacks for you and fresitas and some other girl stuff.

after eating a bowl of cereal, you dad had told you that the van was outside. you washed your bowl fast and headed out the house with fresitas on your hands leaving your dad to struggle with your suitcases.

opening the doors to the van, you saw half of team asleep, some on the phone, "hey," they said quietly as you got in the van. making your way to where kevin was, but this time instead of being being in the middle like he usually is.

kevin took the window side, making diego take the middle. the most reasonable thing to do was to sit somewhere else but, everybody already had their unassigned assigned seats.

so you took the seat, eyeing diego's sleeping face for a bit before taking your phone out. fresitas managed to get out of your grip and takes a nap in diego's legs.