the swim club

fourthe swim club

four
the swim club

SCARAMOUCHE POV!

I HAD MY LEGS CROSSED ONCE AGAIN, my right leg atop of my leg one, this mannerism was undeniably fit for my personality and lifestyle — expensive. i lazily laid down the chair beside the swimming pool located in the east of the university. eyeeing or maybe glaring at the other guy who had just finished a lap around the huge swimming pool. a bothering smirk curved into the ginger's lips as he got out of the water.

it doesn't take a genius to figure out the meaning of this smirk of his, but i was in a good mood today and i didn't want to bother myself with the guy's teasing nature.

although my attention immediately turned to my phone when it vibrated, indicating that a notification had appeared. the disappointment brimmed my face, letting out a scowl. i initially thought, or maybe even hoped that the notification came from her — from y/n yet it was just a random reply to one of my tweets.

not bothered by my surroundings, i opened my phone, and making my way to instagram. i muttered a curse as i noticed her instagram username on top of my search bar — wow. it definitely wasn't obvious how i stalk her every now and then. she was painfully active on social media, that's why i would take a look at her account every once in a while.

"stalking her again? when would you ever make your move?" i slightly flinched as i turned around to see childe with an utterly disgusting smirk — one that i hope i will never see again. however, it was impossible. we were in the same club after all.

childe, captain of the swimming club, was probably one of the few people that could deal with me. i didn't mind. my life was better like this rather than having all the people around me faking it — yet i found myself liking her. it was ironic and stupid. i know. i'm aware. at first i thought that i only found her pretty. first it was just infactuation. until i didn't. until it wasn't just that anymore.

teyvat university was not the hope for people who have their dreams, instead, it destroys one's aspiration. it was potrayed to be everyone's dream university yet it was filled of people who won't hesitate to bring another one down for their own benefits. people who won't even feel any remorse to drag those at top. a hope for every student? it was bullshit. it was hoax. a place full of self centered people, people who grew in a place full of corruption — the daughter and sons of politician, actors, actress, world class business men. they were present.