i don't mind

sixi don't mind

six
i don't mind

"WHERE ARE WE GOING?" i glanced at him curiously as i followed him to wherever we two are going. scaramouche held my pinky finger as he dragged me to god-knows-where. he had just finished showering and of course, dressing up after his practice. he wore a basic white long sleeves and beige trousers with a knitted vest atop. a small chuckle escaped my mouth when i noticed the similarities in our clothing. "were you trying to match with me?"

i laughed once again when i heard an annoyed 'tsk' coming out from him. scaramouche wasn't a nice person, he would always come rude to everyone around him. but he was real. maybe that's why he was comfortable to be with for me. "you ask too many questions."

"forget about the first one then, i don't really care. but were you trying to match with me?" i grinned at him, intending to tease the man with all i got. he stopped walking and turned his heel smoothly to look at me, he let out a small smile take over his annoyed expression as he moved his face closer to mine.

who would expect such gesture from scaramouche? i didn't. i definitely didn't. "and if did?" if this was like any other moment, i would've teased him for it. but i couldn't. too close.

"scaramouche" i flinched when a loud voice echoed the hallway, causing not only mine, but everyone's attention to look that way. quiet murmurs were heard all over the hall, probably wondering what's with the sudden yelling. scaramouche couldn't help but massage his temple as he distanced himself from me, glancing at the man who called out his name.